Final Round Coverage - 2013 Morgan Cup

Where is ddec's towel? I hope it was burned. That thing must have stunk something awful.

It's so great to have these daily videos to show how special this event was.

I find it pretty hard to explain to people the emotion, the magnitude of this experience, for me as a person, and as a member of this community.

Woke up today proud to know I was a part of it, and excited to share the results with the world. Congrats my brothers. We rocked it.

I find it pretty hard to explain to people the emotion, the magnitude of this experience, for me as a person, and as a member of this community.

Woke up today proud to know I was a part of it, and excited to share the results with the world. Congrats my brothers. We rocked it.

You all sure as hell did rock it brother.

It's great having the celebration video to start people with. I think after that they will watch it all.

That was just a whole lot of awesome!!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Hahaha, that is your little princess sir.

lol. i know, she's wild.

it was technically her 2nd Morgan Cup as well and she was pretty excited.

lol. i know, she's wild.

it was technically her 2nd Morgan Cup as well and she was pretty excited.

She's being kinda sassy to Freddie now.

Love the Panda. Nailed it.

Freddie with some incredible words! I love this family!!!

Loved Freddie's comments!

Well done...well done...everyone.

Bravo.

That was astounding to get to sit here and just enjoy it all.

Bravo.

Jake, Amol, Freddie. Beautifully stated.
It's going to be hard for me to put into words just how much this experience meant to me

someone shut that damn baby up!

Thats my fault. Your baby is an amazing mimic.

This is what separates it. I have heard from a few keep asking "why is it emotional? The others werent emotional". They are right. They werent. In fact the honest to goodness truth is they were nothing like this one. I wont get into why or why not, just suffice it to say that I meant everything I said in my recap post. It was a different event, because it was about the Morgan Cup. It was not about anything else.

When you strip it down and want to know why it was emotional, that is the reason. Because of the people that were there.

2:43 well spent. Thanks again to JB, GG and all of the incredible volunteers. This was an event that I'll never forget!

Bravo.

That was astounding to get to sit here and just enjoy it all.

Bravo.

Sharing it with you 3 days in a row....awesome!

From top to bottom, the event and the coverage were top notch. So proud to be part of the THP family.

I love that little girl, so much personality

she loves big Panda!

truer words have never been spoken Freddie. that quote from Sunday is one that will resonate with me forever. excellently put brother.

I don't know if a more awesome collection of guys could have been chosen. Separately a bunch of amazing dudes. As a whole it created some memories that will last forever.

Back