Final Round Coverage - 2013 Morgan Cup

Tyno and Nate's match was amazing to watch first hand!

WCBM....love that dude!!

Nates emotion during the interview was great!

Nate, TyNo, love that interview.

Freddie, WCBM, you two too.

The emotion and CARE just blows me away. It blows me away, I cannot fathom it.

Great interview by Nate and Tyno. Loved the emotion from you guys! Great fight til the end.

Freddie and WCBM!! Love these dudes!

I walked up 15 with the captains ahead of me... Got a couple cart ride offers but was really REALLY enjoying following them as though it was Sunday on tour.

Those guys played their hearts out on Sunday.

Great matches Nate, Freddie, WCBM, and Tyler!!

Phenominal interviews by Tyler, Nate, Freddie and Tim!

For those of you in the last two groups.
How was it playing in front if the whole MC crowd over the last few holes?

Did you think about it? Any extra pressure?
It was awesome. Absolutely incredible playing in front of everyone. An experience that can not be rivaled.

No added pressure outside of what I put on myself.

For those of you in the last two groups.
How was it playing in front if the whole MC crowd over the last few holes?

Did you think about it? Any extra pressure?

Loved it! It was amazing to have that much support from everyone.

Nice round by WCBM and Tadashi. Way to hang til the end WCBM. That's impressive as heck against Tadashi. Congrats Tadashi! You guys are making me choke up though.

I walked up 15 with the captains ahead of me... Got a couple cart ride offers but was really REALLY enjoying following them as though it was Sunday on tour.

Those guys played their hearts out on Sunday.

We had a great chat as you walked and dad and I rolled. He called you a good dude if I remember correctly after we talked.

What an ending to the Nate/Tyno match. I would have loved just riding along and watching it.

2 incredibly talented golfers....hell of a match.

It was great to finally see my team celebrate on17. Well don't boys, which I could have been there

Great post round interview with Freddie and WCBM!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

I almost broke down dude......don't know how I held it in. You can hear it in my voice.

It was nice to see that you are at least partially human!

I almost broke down dude......don't know how I held it in. You can hear it in my voice.

I could tell. It was awesome though. You are the man Nate. So happy for you. Such a great guy and a great family man. Couldnt be happier that you got this experience.

Par 3s and me pulling them to the left.

Come on me, get it together.

Thanks all! It was such an honor to tee it up with Freddie. He's a heck of a golfer and an even better person.

We had a great chat as you walked and dad and I rolled. He called you a good dude if I remember correctly after we talked.

That chat really stuck with me buddy. It was a great moment for me as a member of THP. Glad I could share it with you.

I told you boys the last hour of this is must see TV.
It blows away some major where guys are not even making the turn yet.

Mike Dean can be seen in the background giving me a much needed pep talk.

I was pretty down on myself here, as I had just lost 3 holes in a row to take it to AS going to 17.

I may or may not have been kind of mental there.

Back