Final Round Coverage - 2013 Morgan Cup

Dean and I were on the way to #18

Couldnt be a better end. Congrats again to Jake and Team Paradise!

Chunky is up to Jakes armpit. Haha

This was awesome!!!

It was such an emotional day. Reliving it is emotional too

This is incredible.

Great chip!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

My dad using the term bromance to describe the scene on the 17th green was strange/cool to hear.

You can't fathom the emotion running right now.

I tear up now typing this.

Unreal.

couldn't have been more happy to share that round with Freddie and WCBM.

i'd do it again, every day.

Me too bro. Me too. So much fun to ride with you and watch Nate

A bit about my match with Dean...

I was up a bit at the turn, then Dean won 3 straight holes on 14, 15, 16 to take it to AS going in to 17. We battled it all the way out, and of course 18 was unlike anything I have ever experienced in my life.

Talk about a match filled with highs and lows, ups and downs. Dean and I rode together, and we kept lifting each other up, time after time. Such a good person and a great friend. I am glad I got to share this experience with Dean, it was an unreal ride.

I had a ton of stuff going on this morning and early afternoon so I'm just getting started watching. I've been looking forward to reliving this since the second we finished. Man I love this stuff!

Brothers right there....big band of brothers.

Great finish War and Dean. It was amazing watching the Captains match from 12 on.

I knew it was coming and damn you ddec. Dusty up in here.

Nice math beags.

I don't have the words to describe how incredible it is to see that emotion. Raw, pure, emotion.

Every single one of you rock. All of you.

Thank you brothers, I'd do it all over in a heartbeat! Miss you guys! Congrats Team Paradise!

dcbrad with the early Bud Light celebration #1ststepisadmitting

Back