Final Round Coverage - 2013 Morgan Cup

Sharing it with you 3 days in a row....awesome!

Best way to enjoy watching the MC? With someone who lived it, walked it, talked it, and ROCKED it.

I hope you get better soon. You will have a couple of rug rats to chase before you know it.
You got that right, two of everything!!!
Love that Sunday orange from the Cobra/Puma guys. Everyone looks fantastic.
It was a ton of fun to have us all in orange. Rickie Orange. Vibrant Orange!!!
Buck hit far.......
Watching you two Team Dot Com Callaway boys crush the ball this weekend was awesome to see in person!
Dean on 18....the walk was magical.
That's where I lost it for sure I just wanted to rush onto the fairway and give him a hug. So proud of my battling captain.
It was truly an honor being in the 2013 Morgan Cup.
Well put man, it was a true honor and something I will remember for the rest of my life.

Best way to enjoy watching the MC? With someone who lived it, walked it, talked it, and ROCKED it.

Only way the MC would have been any better is if you were a part of it. I mean that. You are THP through and through.

To everyone that was involved. Thank you so very much!

Thank you for the support of the event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

we missed you and youngbuck in MB, but so glad to have you following along all year and after.

hopefully we get to hang out again sooner than later Kevin.

The comment Freddie made about this being an "internet site to some people" gets me every single time.

That was a good watch. Thanks.

Events don't go off without a lot of work, often times most of it behind the scenes. I wanted to say again thanks to the sponsors, JB & GG, and all the volunteers for making the MC so great.

The comment Freddie made about this being an "internet site to some people" gets me every single time.

Completely true. Dude put it so perfectly

It's so true. You don't have people you can call and talk about, golf, life and Anything else from just an Internet site.

It was just an honor to share the course with those 3 dudes. They all worked incredibly hard to make this the event it was. It was an amazing 2 years and now I'm just a hacker. Thank you Josh and Morgan for allowing me to be a part of this. PUtting into words what this has meant to me is just not possible. Not for me anyway. I do feel terribly that I didn't get to run through my entire team since they were robbed of any sort of victory speech last year.

The rest of you:
Cookie you were incredible. I mean that in all aspects. From the moment I saw your entry video to the final putt was made this year. You were on the forum everyday just working hard. YOu put up with a lot of ribbing for that swing but it's done prettty well for you. A true ambassador for the Morgan Cup

Bradd I need you to stop being so hard on your darn self. From the moment you were picked till the week prior to this years MC you were telling me how bad you are. Yet you get to Myrtle and wreck fools. My hope is that you learn to accept the fact that you are an incredible golfer and even better person.

Tyno!! I love this man so much I'm thinking of moving to Erie PA to be near him and Brad. That says everything. Both Tyno and Jarret stopped me from doing something quite stupid early on and for that I can't thank you enough. I enjoyed every second I got to spend with you and just wish I could have played a bit better for our match as you deserved it. Single most clutch individual I have ever met and he has earned that nickname tenfold. I hope that we will be seeing each other soon broski. Our paths must cross again!

It's so true. You don't have people you can call and talk about, golf, life and Anything else from just an Internet site.

For me, at that moment, was when I finally got it. I haven't been here for very long but at that moment was when I truly understood what THP was all about. I'm so proud to have been a part of all of this and I seriously cannot thank every one of you enough for what you have done for me.

Jordan, you're a good dude. Life's kicked you in the gut lately but things will turn around and be better than you could hope for. I'm certain of that

Bradd I need you to stop being so hard on your darn self. From the moment you were picked till the week prior to this years MC you were telling me how bad you are. Yet you get to Myrtle and wreck fools. My hope is that you learn to accept the fact that you are an incredible golfer and even better person.

Practice what you preach dude.
I meant what I said when I pulled you aside. I hope you did as well.

I talk more to my "internet buddies" than to my real life friends. I really feel like a part of a giant THP family and it makes me really happy every day when I get a text or a call or a message from these "internet buddies."

Just watched the captains play 17 and 18 again. Just incredible.

A bit about my match with Dean...

I was up a bit at the turn, then Dean won 3 straight holes on 14, 15, 16 to take it to AS going in to 17. We battled it all the way out, and of course 18 was unlike anything I have ever experienced in my life.

Talk about a match filled with highs and lows, ups and downs. Dean and I rode together, and we kept lifting each other up, time after time. Such a good person and a great friend. I am glad I got to share this experience with Dean, it was an unreal ride.

Buddy its killing me that I am unable to watch this right now. But man our match had it all. I was fighting my swing and was miserable with my game and you, Jake, Ken, and the guys who followed us from hole 12 helped pick me up.

To me one of the most special parts of our match was riding from 16 to 17. We had a great conversation and you were down and it was my chance to try and pick you back up. When you hit that pitch on 17 I couldn't have been any happier for you.

I talk more to my "internet buddies" than to my real life friends. I really feel like a part of a giant THP family and it makes me really happy every day when I get a text or a call or a message from these "internet buddies."

Fact - we are your real life friends. Even if we won't meet for another 5 days

Once again, amazing. I miss my team so much. I miss that moment of rolling in my last putt of the MC. I miss that celebration on 17.

That weekend was better then anything I could've ever expected.

Fact - we are your real life friends. Even if we won't meet for another 5 days

Hahaha I know man. Cant wait!!!

Once again, amazing. I miss my team so much. I miss that moment of rolling in my last putt of the MC. I miss that celebration on 17.

That weekend was better then anything I could've ever expected.

At least you get to see some of your team next week!!!!!

I've had to stop and start watching the final round coverage this afternoon due to screaming kids, but as I wrap up watching, I really want to commend all 32 players in the 2013 version. Looks like some terrific golf was played as well as having four evenly matched teams. I'm very proud of all of you for the journey you took.

I just watched some incredible moments from some incredible people. Every single one of you win or lose, should be extremely proud of yourselves. There is one team (Team Paradise) crowned winner overall, however every single one of you are true champions. Thank you all for giving your all :clapp:!

I got started late today...had no Internet for about 50 minutes...it was incredible getting to relive this again today.

I miss all of you guys so much!

Josh and Morgan, I can't thank you guys enough for everything that you have done for all of us, it was the most amazing experience of my life and I truly have made friends that will last a lifetime.

Back