Finally purchased some grey pants

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
I always like to look pretty fashionable on the course, but most of the time I just wear my black and khaki slacks and a sweet shirt. However, last year I did purchase a nice pair of Nike plaid slacks at my local Nike outlet store and matched up some shirts nicely to those. Now I have made the leap to some grey pants that I just purchased this weekend and I'm going to buy a white belt. I have always thought the grey pant/white belt combination looked very nice so I'm gonna give it a shot. Then I just have to find some shirts to make it all flow nicely.

I'm a black, grey, blue and white kind of guy. Being red/green color blind, I tend to stick to safe colors.

I like grey's. I have a couple pairs of grey shorts and slacks, both plain and plaids. I've really been into plaid shorts the past couple of years so I'm always looking for more. I try to buy brands that will not wrinkle so bad and most Nike shorts do well. adidas also does well in the no wrinkle area.
I tend to go with solid colored shirts when wearing plaid shorts. Lots of color's work with anything grey so it makes it easy to find stuff. I'm not into white belts much as I tend to be pretty conservative not that white is really that bling'y of a color.
I always say about dressing nice......Look good, feel good....feel good, play good....play good, pay good

When it comes to paints I am either black or khaki. But when the weather turns warm I break out all the colors. Got lots of bright, pale, and plaid shorts. My favorite is a pale pink pair so shorts and this pale blue Polo combo I wear. My friends say I look like I should be playing tennis at the country club.

I have a wide variety of shirts. Some solid and some patterns. I always stick to pants though. No matter how hot it gets I just like wearing golf pants and can't seem to get myself to wear shorts. I bought a couple pairs of golf shorts a couple years back, but I just never wear them.

I've always been a shorts guy in the summer. Just feels better in the heat. Whatever works. The big things is dressing good and feeling good.

Yeah I always get the dri-fit style pants so they feel good and don't get too hot.

Where can you just find gray pants?? The BF has been looking and gray online seems to be a dirty khaki color.

Yeah I always get the dri-fit style pants so they feel good and don't get too hot.

I have a pair of the Dri-Fits and UA pants. They are great for hot weather. I really only wear shorts if its blistering hot (90+ outside), the rest of the time I wear pants and the Dri-fits prevent the dreaded case of "swamp-a**" especially on days when I'm walking the course.

Back