Jaymo37

Against All Odds!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
It finally happened! After being so close, so many times, I finally broke par for 18 holes. @OITW came out to my home course for a friendly Nassau and kept me focused to finish with a 38-33-71 (-1). That was with a triple bogey 7 on the 7th hole, and a missed 3 footer for par on 18 lol. Everything else just seemed to click. My course isn’t all that challenging, but I’ll take it just the same.

That’s awesome, congratulations!

Congrats!

Nicely done, sir! Great shoot'in. :golf2:

Very nice! Congrats!!

Awesome!

Congrats. That’s awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You had a triple and still broke par by one stroke. Dude you must have been on 🔥 on the back - way to go!

I don't care how non-challenging you think your course might be, breaking par on anything other than a mini-putt is an accomplishment!

Way to overcome!!

Congrats

Congrats, great round! (y)

It finally happened! After being so close, so many times, I finally broke par for 18 holes. @OITW came out to my home course for a friendly Nassau and kept me focused to finish with a 38-33-71 (-1). That was with a triple bogey 7 on the 7th hole, and a missed 3 footer for par on 18 lol. Everything else just seemed to click. My course isn’t all that challenging, but I’ll take it just the same.

Congrats buddy!!!!!

That's great! Congrats!

Awesome! Congrats.

Was fun to watch my dude, definite scoring clinic, driving the green on 15 and putting for eagle was the cherry on top

I think I need to stop playing money games with you if you’re not going to play poker with me 😂

Congrats! Hope there are many more to come!

Nicely done!

Congrats!!! Such an awesome feeling.

Congrats Jaymo!!

Congrats!

Back