But just look at cobber manhandle that cart!
The man is strong, that is for sure. Do you think he could handle the awesomeness of a Finn?

Lets be fair too, its not as if golf carts have some incredibly fine radius. Do I need to grab the picture from Regional Rivalry with @Davidhibler and @J.B. Cobb III to show it? :ROFLMAO:
That does not look like a great turning radius :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But just look at cobber manhandle that cart!
The man is strong, that is for sure. Do you think he could handle the awesomeness of a Finn?
I think that sounds like a dangerous idea

This is not the “Roast Me” thread!😡 Here’s that link! 🤣

If the course is cart paths only due to wet conditions do these scooters have to stay on the cart path or are they treated like push carts and can go on the course?
They had these at course near me but was told they were cpo as well on the day we went.

I need to hurry up and retire and move to a course where I can have a Finn. After 2 wrecks my wife didn't want me on the Harley anymore :(

Last time at Tobacco Road went to get one but they were all spoken for.

My club is completely open to adding a couple, which would be fun. Especially on a couple of the more hilly areas.
Your course would be a bunch of fun with these!!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Rode one again a couple weeks ago. I love the course in general, but the fact that they have these and have a good stock of them, just puts them so much higher on my list when we are thinking of places out of town to go golf. So much freaking fun

Tobacco Road has them??! @Tevenor...

The word is out on these. In the last week two non golfers asked me if I’ve ever used one.

Sadly I had to say no 😢

Back