Firestone now public

GolfTravelDude

Team Hackers Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
They are offering stay and play.....

Would love to play this one someday

That's interesting. Wonder what caused the switch. I'd love to play it.

This is not the only ClubCorp club that’s opening the gates. Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.’s Morgan Run Club & Resort, PGA National Resort & Spa, Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club — are also offering stay-and-play packages to the general public.

Cool!!!!

I want to play a round on North with my kids (and if he ever stops being a Richard, dad). We can do it now.

Just so I can relive my 2019 THP Bridgestone Championship rounds of compete suckage golf with them, lol.

Don't you have to be a club Corp member to do it?

This would be a fun little getaway with the wife. Especially if we could get 36 holes in on the South and West.

Would love to play this one someday

You would love it. All three courses are a blast. I caddied here for 5 years and they are all great tracks, each very unique.

Don't you have to be a club Corp member to do it?
The details I was advised of was that for the courses I listed Club Corp is allowing public guests to stay and play.

The details I was advised of was that for the courses I listed Club Corp is allowing public guests to stay and play.

Don’t need to be a Club Corp member. Just required to stay in the villas. They have done this for a while now.

My moment of fame on the website currently lol. They did a photo shoot for the brochures back when I looped here and they still have my picture on there. Still waiting on my paycheck for my hard work 🤣

CD2A9095-C42F-4889-AD78-3C61C48B9C73.png

Well that is interesting! I’ve played all three courses there & would have to say the North Course was my favorite. Don’t get me wrong the South course is a treat as well. For those looking for an open course the West will fancy you.

That's interesting. Wonder what caused the switch. I'd love to play it.

What caused the switch? MONEY! These places need players and dollars in order to survive! If you can't raise that being private, guess what you have to do?! I've seen this repeated over and over in my area! You either adapt, or go out of business!

Well that is interesting! I’ve played all three courses there & would have to say the North Course was my favorite. Don’t get me wrong the South course is a treat as well. For those looking for an open course the West will fancy you.
I have liked the west the most of the three. And that has nothing to do with my playing the west the best haha.

definitely planning on playing there at some point in the future, hopefully this year.

I have liked the west the most of the three. And that has nothing to do with my playing the west the best haha.
There are definitely some fun holes closing out the front nine if memory serves me correctly!

I checked out their website, and it doesn't seem to have caught up with this reality!

Back