First Look – Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Bird of Prey and Ten Putters

so I have been experimenting with different putter/shaft combinations but kept coming back to the BOP.... Glad I put it in play for my match yesterday, 14 putts on the front, 14 on the back (although 1 was from off the green), with several of them being in the 8-12' range for par to tie/win holes that were absolute daggers in match play.

I don't think I can change anything out right now as this head with triple track just has me lined up where i need to be.

so I have been experimenting with different putter/shaft combinations but kept coming back to the BOP.... Glad I put it in play for my match yesterday, 14 putts on the front, 14 on the back (although 1 was from off the green), with several of them being in the 8-12' range for par to tie/win holes that were absolute daggers in match play.

I don't think I can change anything out right now as this head with triple track just has me lined up where i need to be.
That's awesome. I normally would avoid such massive putters but this one still intrigues me.

A friend of mine was going thru some struggles with his Scotty all season so I offered him to give my Ten a run while I gave my new Chicago a run.

My bad, first round out in his 9 hole league play and according to him he couldn’t miss. After dropping his second 20 footer, he said he was sold. Anyway, 24 hours later he has a Black Ten on order (expedited) and I will be without my beloved Ten until his new one shows. It is such a solid putter. BTW...his Scotty is for sale 😜.

After having played the Exo Indy for over a year, and loving it, I was a bit hesitant to change to a new putter this past December. I somewhat assumed that I'd pick one out in Cali, play it awhile and eventually transition back to the Indy. Well, I'm at a point now that I'm wondering if I'll ever play the Indy again. Not because it's suddenly a sub-par :)LOL:) putter, but because the SL Ten is such a good one. Even though my putting isn't great, I still have confidence in the Ten. The sound, the feel, the weight...all fit together nicely.

A friend of mine was going thru some struggles with his Scotty all season so I offered him to give my Ten a run while I gave my new Chicago a run.

My bad, first round out in his 9 hole league play and according to him he couldn’t miss. After dropping his second 20 footer, he said he was sold. Anyway, 24 hours later he has a Black Ten on order (expedited) and I will be without my beloved Ten until his new one shows. It is such a solid putter. BTW...his Scotty is for sale 😜.
Your commission check is in the mail! :ROFLMAO:

Back