First Look – Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Bird of Prey and Ten Putters

Thanks, James. Looking forward to trying them out.

Nice update this am, James! Can’t wait to hear more about them.

Sounds like the insert change is something I will like.

i love the look of that putter but things are so good with the EXO Marxman I’m not sure I should fiddle around. That alignment is so strong.
One thing I know is like I said in the first look, if Austie takes a personal hand in something and lauds it, it’s worth a look!

Nice update this am, James! Can’t wait to hear more about them.

Sounds like the insert change is something I will like.
I think we will see mixed reactions. I really do.

Good stuff James. I loved the Microhinge in the last Stroke Lab but left putts short and it sounds like the insert changes may be what I am looking for.

Forgot to snap one today. But it’s definitely bigger. A good deal wider heel to toe to the eye at setup.
Thanks. And I see it now that I look. The black on black is just so slimming lol!

Solid update, James. I must say, as a former Spider player, the Ten just looks and sounds fantastic.

Any idea on if Tulon will be doing a milled face version of it or does it not make sense for the shape?

Solid update, James. I must say, as a former Spider player, the Ten just looks and sounds fantastic.

Any idea on if Tulon will be doing a milled face version of it or does it not make sense for the shape?
Oh man - that would be a dream come true...

for what I do to a putter, but, im an anomaly there and accept that.

The first step to recovery.

But, I agree completely. I dislike the stock grips on these a lot. Easy fix though as long as you keep the weight range the same.

I do like your thoughts on the new insert changes though. While I absolutely love the one in my SL V-line S, I know for the masses more would prefer it slightly firmer. So that is good to hear for them.

That would be pretty cool and I have a similar question. I think it would end up needing to be something like the Indy with the multi-material construction still - but I would enjoy a milled version of this a lot.

? I love you Jman.....but you're killing my savings account.

Oooo i really like how that looks with TT!

2B6BBC50-AA58-4B38-A60C-E21F6E534CBE.jpeg

A64EB47A-5136-46D4-855B-C5BF9D2B9737.jpeg

Great feedback @Jman

How would you compare the feel of this insert vs. what you have in your Spider X? I cannot remember if your insert is different than the stock since it was a My Spider custom.

I will be ordering a SL 10. I am weak.

I will be curious your thoughts. I think Budget has pre-order available through Ryan.

I will be ordering a SL 10. I am weak.

It's hard not to honestly. I am sure I will end up with one at some point. Hopefully they bring more alignment lines out as options, although that current one is probably best for me.

Back