First Look: Ben Hogan UiHi Utility Club

That video is such a good spot. I love the storyline, the cameo shots of the original Precision and Power Thrust long irons in the beginning and @BHGtylerb swinging the new clubs. Ben Hogan simultaneously killing the engineering, the marketing, and the DTC business model.

Following to see if you do test one these UiHi, because they have definitely peaked my interest.

Hogan continues to knock it out of the park...
Actual R&D (not blanks) is the right way to go to market for the DTC OEMs...

those look badass... would really be fun to try a 4 and then decide if i want to hit the other ones. :cool:

Holy crap! I like what I’m seeing. I didn’t see a stock shaft - any clues?

Holy crap! I like what I’m seeing. I didn’t see a stock shaft - any clues?

Tour V
Tour 90
Recoil 760/780
Dynamic Gold

Not that I've been looking shopping ;)

Not the greatest long iron hitter, but still wouldn't mind giving these a go on their demo program and see how they shake out.

I need to hit these ASAP.

The fact that these and the new VKTR+ blend seamlessly into a PTx Pro and Icon combo set too?

My bank account is scared, but not as scared as it would be with other brands.

Your bank account would be more scared if we sold them with the retail markup. :D

I like the looks of these a lot and now I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger on a Ft. Worth Hi. I think a 22* will be ordered at some point to see how it blends in with the ICON set. Ben Hogan is knocking it out of the park in the looks department, time to see how they perform.
Having the advantage to hit them both (and liking the Ft. Worth Hi a lot), I think you will really like the UiHi. (y)

These look great. I like that they designed them to flow seamlessly with other sets and hollow body. Are these are smaller especially on the sole compared to other brands?

It depends what OEM and/or what club you are comparing these to. The PTx PRO of ours, yes, a lot wider sole and a thicker top line ... TaylorMade GAPR, not even close. We like the clean, classic look that Mr. Hogan and the many teams before us created and maintained.

Great looking club, and couldn't agree more, Hogan has been on a good roll lately. This will certainly extend that roll a bit longer!

As I read this, all I keep reading it as is you high (uihi).

That's funny and see the you high, but is pronounced you-EYE-high.

Not the greatest long iron hitter, but still wouldn't mind giving these a go on their demo program and see how they shake out.

It will be a little while until these are offered in the demo program due to what has been happening lately, but we will be working on adding these along with the VKTR+ similar to how we have the Ft. Worth Hi and VKTR hybrid packaged together in the demo program.

I :love: the Tyler barrage of posts.

That's funny and see the you high, but is pronounced you-EYE-high.
Thanks @BHGtylerb just something i kept seeing. Club looks really good though, and I hope it does well for you! You helped me out last year with the BHM01, and it has been performing so well for me! Best putter I have ever owned.

Those are great looking clubs, Hogan is on 🔥 lately with their new releases!

this is a fantastic looking utility. Blends absolutely perfectly with the set!

Liked these pictures.
IMG_2138.jpgIMG_2139.jpg

Great looking club. I've always liked utility irons, I just don't have the SS to use them effectively.
I'm looking forward to the review.

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

I'm glad I'm left handed for once. These look beautiful.

Back