2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

None out of the hole yesterday. Did have a couple into the hole though.(y)
From 225 too I bet. I can’t wait to learn more

I have a feeling I will be fit into the RX in the 2020 model based upon all of the testing results I am seeing. I have been playing the BX in the 2018 line.

Yep, he’s always told us he can take spin off if he needs to.
Thought he said with his swing he couldn't get a lot of spin and that's why he needs a ball like that.

So 18 holes with the golf ball (TOUR B X) and came away pretty impressed. I have to say that a couple of things stood out, first being I had my own Tiger moment today. 3rd hole, coming off a birdie and I was 45 yards away from the green in 2 on a par 5. Hit the ball, it bounced, went in the cup and hopped out to a foot away. So I was cursing the ball at that point. Then 9th hole, I was 15 yards off the front and chipped in, which was a nice way to cap the front 9.

I had my own Tiger moment today. 3rd hole, coming off a birdie and I was 45 yards away from the green in 2 on a par 5. Hit the ball, it bounced, went in the cup and hopped out to a foot away.
So you're saying it's a Bridgestone ball thing?? :LOL:

So 18 holes with the golf ball (TOUR B X) and came away pretty impressed. I have to say that a couple of things stood out, first being I had my own Tiger moment today. 3rd hole, coming off a birdie and I was 45 yards away from the green in 2 on a par 5. Hit the ball, it bounced, went in the cup and hopped out to a foot away. So I was cursing the ball at that point. Then 9th hole, I was 15 yards off the front and chipped in, which was a nice way to cap the front 9.
How are you liking it off the tee?

How are you liking it off the tee?

It was hard to say today, because it was very windy. There were a couple I felt I absolutely murdered and went nowhere, but I think that was wind. There was one on number 4 though that I hit so well and was in an area I am not sure I have been in before. But it was wind aided and I had a new driver, etc.

It was hard to say today, because it was very windy. There were a couple I felt I absolutely murdered and went nowhere, but I think that was wind. There was one on number 4 though that I hit so well and was in an area I am not sure I have been in before. But it was wind aided and I had a new driver, etc.
Haha definitely hard to judge. Can’t wait to hear more about it.

I'm more interested in short game spin and off the putter.

Just got a shipping notice - New TourB RX balls will be in my hands tomorrow

Just got a shipping notice - New TourB RX balls will be in my hands tomorrow

Me too, looks like Friday arrival for the new RX and I know I'll get at least a Sunday round in with the storm this weekend.

I just put the 2019 RXS into play this last week, had awesome results stuffing some wedges close. Can't wait for the 2020

@rehbirdie rules once again! UPS just dropped of these two 2-ball packs of the new RX. Can't wait to try them once the weather cooperates!
f57a4ea3805fc6f36b485991dd9fff7a.jpg

I must be special:
BA43AA5C-5723-4207-8720-DDAEAE8CF7AA.jpeg
2FCF4D22-869B-4887-B683-9DF21BFCA0D5.jpeg

Last edited:
Very cool guys. Interested in your feedback on them.

Thanks to @rehbirdie for the opportunity, these things look amazing!
IMG_5273.jpgIMG_5274.jpgIMG_5275.jpg

Just in time for tomorrow and Sundays rounds! I also have the 2018 Tour B RX yellow to compare against.

Tour B RX proto.jpg

Looking forward to some THPer thoughts

Back