First Look: Bushnell Launch Pro and Foresight GC3 Launch Monitor

Yes, it has a USB-C cable that is similar to the GCQuad in that regard.
We used this with FSX2020.

This is great news, given the Quad's use in the sim world. I was concerned they would tighten it up.

An a non-US interested user, our Bushnell reps said that the 'Bushnell Launch Pro' release was US only. Our Foresight reps confirmed our GC3 was a 'bundled with software' type of deal a little while back. So it seems like it is a similar message reading between the lines.

I think so. Its hard not to be able to answer pricing questions, because they are paramount in the discussion, but glad we can answer hardware and device questions.

I believe the #GarageSimulatorCrew is a fantastic thing that is only going to grow. As units come to market it offers a taste of sim golf. I struggle with the costs of Mevo+ and SkyTrak due to what they offer in accuracy in comparison considering their cost, but completely understand the segment.

This should be the barometer moving forward and I look forward to hearing both sides of the debate coming up soon and when these begin shipping.

Great conversation and genuine question.

Besides teachers and clubfitters is there much consumer demand for a $10-$15k product?

Foresight gave us absolutely no information regarding the unit nor did Bushnell. Form Factor was a word I guess that the guys thought would best depict the structure.
Yes, I don't think anyone will question that statement, but at what price will the Skytrak market accept and make the jump to this one?

To each their own but I think this will be in a slightly different price bracket. I'm thinking more in line with the lower level Uneekor.

thanks for clarifying. It’s not a bad term by any means. I was just curious as I’d heard several times

Great conversation and genuine question.

Besides teachers and clubfitters is there much consumer demand for a $10-$15k product?

The home simulation segment has grown so much in the last 24 months, that I believe so. While we cannot mention price as of yet, Foresight already has a unit in that price range.

I think they're essentially saying the GC3 with all the add ons is going to be around the naked Quad price
For the Quad, the add ons are the software, clubhead measurement, and putting analysis. I didn't hear any add on mentions, but I think we're just meaning the "out the door" price. Obviously this is all speculation, looking forward to hearing the actual pricing details. I think that's the most important information now that we know the accuracy is top notch.

This is exactly what I was meaning lol.

I have no insight to this and was just my initial guess. I will happily be proven wrong if it’s cheaper, but I’d be genuinely surprised if there were no “add-ons” for the GC3 also.

While I can't discuss price, I'm just curious as to why you think this would be more than the quad?

what @showtime mentioned. I think the “loaded” GC3 price will be in the range of the “base” GCQuad price. This is purely speculation and I haven’t done any research other that going down a couple of rabbit holes researching what it would cost to install a GCQuad home sim. GCQuad base price is 11k, but is almost always in the 17-20k range if you get it loaded.

Last edited:
Don’t trust everything you read on the internet…

I don’t have any insight that’s just my guess. If you would like to spill the beans and prove me wrong feel free ;):LOL:

It's all so tiresome. Just give us the price(s) already Bushnell/Foresight.

What are the add ons? I'm watching back our video and do not see anything mentioned there.

can you divulge if there are add-ons (club data, putter data are extra for the quad)? I’m assuming software will always be an add-on. Looks you all have all the features but I wasn’t sure if you had a loaded version or that would just be the standard for this product.

can you divulge if there are add-ons (club data, putter data are extra for the quad)? I’m assuming software will always be an add-on. Looks you all have all the features but I wasn’t sure if you had a loaded version or that would just be the standard for this product.

We are unable to share anything related to pricing, but it won't be long before we will have it all out there.

Putting Analysis is a good question.

Can that be done with a single dot? Seems like that feature will only exist on the Quad still as it relies quite heavily on the "impact on the club face".

thanks for clarifying. It’s not a bad term by any means. I was just curious as I’d heard several times
It just truly stands out, especially as a GC2 user

@JB and anyone else who uses Foresight Monitors.

How is the customer service and how many times have you ever had an issue that needs fixed? I see a 2 year warranty comes with the quad and then you can extend that out another 2 years ($2200 but almost certainly worth the piece of mind) for 4 total years.

@JB and anyone else who uses Foresight Monitors.

How is the customer service and how many times have you ever had an issue that needs fixed? I see a 2 year warranty comes with the quad and then you can extend that out another 2 years ($2200 but almost certainly worth the piece of mind) for 4 total years.

I have found it pretty darn good. Obviously mileage may vary, but if it seems like something easy, I go to my sales person, who has been great.
I also have contact info for support and they have responded quickly and always got me fixed.

Genuinely though, in multiple years of ownership on the Quad, I have had but 3 issues. First was a bad cord, that was my fault. Second two were minor. I had a software thing when I got the new software for the iPad and they got it fixed with no issue. Then I when putting came out, support helped me get going.

My only issue with Foresight support wise is when you buy a course, you cannot just download it. They send you the file with in a few days. Otherwise they have been fantastic.

I have found it pretty darn good. Obviously mileage may vary, but if it seems like something easy, I go to my sales person, who has been great.
I also have contact info for support and they have responded quickly and always got me fixed.

Genuinely though, in multiple years of ownership on the Quad, I have had but 3 issues. First was a bad cord, that was my fault. Second two were minor. I had a software thing when I got the new software for the iPad and they got it fixed with no issue. Then I when putting came out, support helped me get going.

My only issue with Foresight support wise is when you buy a course, you cannot just download it. They send you the file with in a few days. Otherwise they have been fantastic.

that’s great news to hear, and the only requested improvement I’ve ever heard of foresight monitors is ease of getting courses which is a good sign if that’s the biggest inconvenience.

Can’t wait to see more info on this stuff.

I watched the video. The accuracy and quick measurements are what I was hoping for. Now it all comes down to pricing and what is offered in each package.

exciting to see this today! And like everyone else, am anxiously awaiting pricing info lol

Great first look video. Looks like a really nice unit. Can't wait until we can hear more what the differences between the 2 products are.

Especially interested, like so many others, in the price point.

Excited like everyone else about this unit. Also like everyone else, curious about the price point that is coming later.

Also, I need to find one of those Cuater between the lines gloves. I couldn't help but feel like @Canadan was flipping me off the entire time. :p

Excited like everyone else about this unit. Also like everyone else, curious about the price point that is coming later.

Also, I need to find one of those Cuater between the lines gloves. I couldn't help but feel like @Canadan was flipping me off the entire time. :p
hahahaha it was a bit big, but my glove that I would normally use was water logged.. Had to make due!

Great first look video. Looks like a really nice unit. Can't wait until we can hear more what the differences between the 2 products are.

Especially interested, like so many others, in the price point.

Me as well. Hopefully the price will be down to a more realistic price that us paupers can afford.

Me as well. Hopefully the price will be down to a more realistic price that us paupers can afford.
That is my concern. I could probably get away with upgrading from the skytrak for 3,500 or less on this unit plus 200-300 a year subscription. Wife may give me the stink eye otherwise since I just bought the skytrak earlier this year.

Great teaser THP staff. If James is smiling that much, you know it's good. I honestly don't think I've seen him smile that much in a video before. I'm super curious about the pricing structure between the Foresight and Bushnell units and will be watching for the new thread to drop.

Back