First Look: Bushnell Launch Pro and Foresight GC3 Launch Monitor

Mevo+ is amazing for price and very accurate. To me, it’s only missing path and club face, which it clearly has locked. For now…

Had hope this pricing would force FS to offer locked data for a fee. But it’s too high and not competitive enough.

I'm saying for those who paid $3k+ on the Skytrak and Mevo+ in 2020 on eBay or elsewhere, might be kicking themselves because they're not going to get that return now and this launch monitor is definitely a step up.

Not arguing, but to be honest, everything is calculated from captured data points, regardless of launch monitor. Yes how the data points are captured are different and in turn can create nuances in the calculation (for radar indoors mostly). Which leads to more consistent results with a camera based system.

Correct, except on of them is capturing the data points the other is not. :)
Some can get pretty close, which is discussed in our next video (the rest of this video).

Correct, except on of them is capturing the data points the other is not. :)
Some can get pretty close, which is discussed in our next video (the rest of this video).

@JB , when the radar tracks the ball flight, is it not measuring spin axis (with metallic dots) in that period of time to calculate the ball flight?

@JB , when the radar tracks the ball flight, is it not measuring spin axis (with metallic dots) in that period of time to calculate the ball flight?
They can get close to measuring, of course that all goes out the window as soon as you use it outside (y)

Watching now but really confused on the 2 device part..

You may know that Bushnell is a brand of Vista Outdoor.

And now this news: Vista Outdoor has agreed to buy Foresight Sports for $474 million:
https://frontofficesports.com/vista-outdoor-acquires-foresight-sports-for-474m/

Got it!

You may know that Bushnell is a brand of Vista Outdoor.

And now this news: Vista Outdoor has agreed to buy Foresight Sports for $474 million:

Got it!

There goes the decent customer service that I've always gotten from Foresight....with the exception that I still can't connect my GC2 to FSX Pro haha :mad:

I have nothing useful to add at this point but just want to say the way these entities are going about this roll out is exceptionally annoying.

Just a quick update THPers. More will be coming soon including the unchopped video and full details.

In the meantime, Albatross Club Members, stay tuned to this section of the forum for something very cool coming up later this year and early next year involving indoor golf and launch monitors in general. It’s awesome like the rest of our THP Experiences haha

If I was a betting man (which I am not). I would be willing bet this will be in the 7-10K range price wise..

Well thats exciting!

Just a quick update THPers. More will be coming soon including the unchopped video and full details.

In the meantime, Albatross Club Members, stay tuned to this section of the forum for something very cool coming up later this year and early next year involving indoor golf and launch monitors in general. It’s awesome like the rest of our THP Experiences haha
As in, today? Tomorrow? Thanks!

This sounds very awesome. Don't know what it is but I'm excited!

Talk about bomb dropping! 🤯

Looking forward to seeing more information on this. Hoping to upgrade my Skytrak this year.

Camera is the future of at-home sims, not radar. Space constraints give camera-based systems a huge advantage, among other things.
There is a lot of truth in this…and WAY more accuracy.

Man, with fall golf in full swing and cooler temps on the horizon I find myself checking in for more info on a daily basis. I finally hit a stride with my driver game that has been a struggle all season. The idea of being able to practice all off season and keeping the winter rust away is extremely appealing. I am not one who needs to play sim golf. I just want a basic range and data collection. Real time feedback on what I am doing. Really curious on the subscription level costs and how much functionality you get. Would be sweet if there is some base level performance at the initial price.

Working on my wife on the initial buy in haha. It's a big enough investment that it will require prior approval lol. Once this thing hits and people start sharing their their data and reviews it's going to be hard to hold off I suspect. Just hope they aren't impossible to get after the initial drop.

Man, with fall golf in full swing and cooler temps on the horizon I find myself checking in for more info on a daily basis. I finally hit a stride with my driver game that has been a struggle all season. The idea of being able to practice all off season and keeping the winter rust away is extremely appealing. I am not one who needs to play sim golf. I just want a basic range and data collection. Real time feedback on what I am doing. Really curious on the subscription level costs and how much functionality you get. Would be sweet if there is some base level performance at the initial price.

Working on my wife on the initial buy in haha. It's a big enough investment that it will require prior approval lol. Once this thing hits and people start sharing their their data and reviews it's going to be hard to hold off I suspect. Just hope they aren't impossible to get after the initial drop.
I mean, I can tell you all the data/reviews.

It’s a foresight, and as such accuracy isn’t an issue.

I mean, I can tell you all the data/reviews.

It’s a foresight, and as such accuracy isn’t an issue.
Haha, fair point. Curious on interfacing and software. Haven't used a Foresight outside of the GC2 at our local shop and a Quad with an instructor one time.

Haha, fair point. Curious on interfacing and software. Haven't used a Foresight outside of the GC2 at our local shop and a Quad with an instructor one time.
Awesome and fantastic. (y);)

For those that have used this, and it might have been said before but I don't remember seeing it, does this particular unit show spin axis?

For those that have used this, and it might have been said before but I don't remember seeing it, does this particular unit show spin axis?
I'd believe at least in FSX it would of it isn't available on the screen.

There is a lot of truth in this…and WAY more accuracy.
I agree 100 percent.
I can’t wait to get one of these, it’s not if, it’s when

Curious to learn more on the pricing.

Back