First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Hybrids

been struggling with my Apex Pro 3h the last several weeks, but it's still been a great club for me overall the last 2 years or so. One of my friends recently got the Pro 2h and he's absolutely loving it. Can't wait to see what the next version brings to the table.

After playing with the 4h for several rounds I am a little surprised these didn’t get more attention. It’s pretty good.
I didn't like the standard, but I definitely agree and am surprised the Pros didn't get more attention

I have a 26* Apex Pro from this line that is probably my most consistent club in the bag. It’s a huge help for me as I just don’t have the swing for a 4 or 5 iron Sn this gets me the distance and flight I need to hit greens from that 170-180 range.

I have an Apex Pro 26* in my bag right now. I thought it was going to replace my 6 iron at 26*, but then realized it was too long for that. The loft on it really helps it fly high and far. I bought a 21* KingTec hybrid to gap between this and my 19* UW. After 2 months of play I realized I wasn't hitting the Kingtec more than about 10 yards past this club and this club flies quite a bit higher than that one and stops where it lands which is a better ball flight for me. Even the UW is only about 20-25 yards deeper than this one. I just pulled the KingTec because this one is more dynamic and I always pulled this anyway when I was looking at hybrid distance or situation.

Having a hard ponder on this as my 3 iron for this season

Back