First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

AA4BF7A4-0FCB-47B6-B86F-EBFC70D05AF9.jpeg
The triple combo set might be best option to have precision in scoring irons and forgiveness and height in long irons.

Booked a fitting for next Tuesday :) and I am looking forward to putting these and the hybrids through their paces.

I just got bullied in the THP Tech Studio for hitting the new Apex Pros to accurately on the simulator.

these are great.
Man all this dirty talk is killing me

I just got bullied in the THP Tech Studio for hitting the new Apex Pros to accurately on the simulator.

these are great.
It is a good problem to have. Hopefully you will be playing them in 2021!

It would be that easy if they didn’t make the X forged CB.

Or Mizuno didn't exist..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: some really good stuff out there. These pros look like they are the suit case that someone packed a weeks worth of tech for an overnight trip.

It would be that easy if they didn’t make the X forged CB.

I want to hear all about your comparison testing between the pros and the XForged.

I know we have very different games but those are the only 2 sets on my radar right now.

these are great.
They have the juice! You have the sauce. That was a fun watch.

these are great.
You're killing me smalls!

The pros are...amazing. The DCB is the sleeper though.

After watching the Apex demo the other day, my want of the Apex Combo is creeping over to in to full Pro status...Greattttt

I plan to test the IO and the new Elevate in the PROs.

Curious what the differences are.....?

I plan to test the IO and the new Elevate in the PROs.

Curious what the differences are.....?
I did surprising things with the IO.

Ugg..... You and @OldandStiff have me all messed up in the head with these IOs and Elevate shafts.

ahhaha What is the problem? One is REALLY flying under the radar, and the other is Elevates. I have a pre-order of a few of the Pros in my head, ready to go based on this.

And then I have a full set, that's different, also ready to go.

Back