First Look: Cleveland RTX ZipCore Wedges

I’m really looking forward to see how the wedge spins and feels on less than full shots. I use my 50deg MD Forged on shots from 100yds all the way down to 60yds since I like it keep the flight down If the spin is high it should allow me to get more aggressive with those approach shots.
I'm curious to see if the spin increase is visible for me around the green on partial shots. I'm coming from an old wedge, so hoping to see a noticable increase with the RTX Zipcore.

I'm curious to see if the spin increase is visible for me around the green on partial shots. I'm coming from an old wedge, so hoping to see a noticable increase with the RTX Zipcore.

This one is going to be fun to learn about!

I've got ZipCore thoughts and ponders running wild through my brain 🧠

I've got ZipCore thoughts and ponders running wild through my brain 🧠
Which aspect or aspects of the new RTX Zipcore do you see benefitting your wedge game the most?

Which aspect or aspects of the new RTX Zipcore do you see benefitting your wedge game the most?

I've gotta change my initial answer from groove tech to the ZipCore itself. I am pretty interested to see how the low density material affects COG - if it makes the sweet spot even easier to find and use. Also really intrigued as to the overall feel and flight of the package.

I've gotta change my initial answer from groove tech to the ZipCore itself. I am pretty interested to see how the low density material affects COG - if it makes the sweet spot even easier to find and use. Also really intrigued as to the overall feel and flight of the package.
Just having the opportunity to try out a wedge this revolutionary, in terms of wedges, has me really excited about the prospects. So much I'm looking forward to. The feel of the new Zipcore, the spin of the grooves, the overall playability.

Just having the opportunity to try out a wedge this revolutionary, in terms of wedges, has me really excited about the prospects. So much I'm looking forward to. The feel of the new Zipcore, the spin of the grooves, the overall playability.

I agree. My mind is pretty blown about getting to try these out. This release is a big deal following just how stinking good the RTX-4 are.

941FE690-6653-4919-9D45-ECDEC797689D.jpeg

I wasn't sure about looks based on some of the photos Cleveland released, but the more in hands photos I see, the more I like the looks. More traditional than I first thought.

It has a certain traditional modern look... seems amazing by my book best looking wedge i love the satin and shine of the ZIPCORE

Got a delivery update of Monday. That will give me a great excuse to get some practice next week.

Cant wait to see the first of these start rolling in for testing today!!

Cant wait to see the first of these start rolling in for testing today!!

I have some wedges if you need some alternatives to try at your driving range... you know if you need a comparison(y)

I wonder if today is the day?

Looks like tomorrow will be FriYAY and me getting these on the photo table!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

How did you guys get delivery info?

I have been testing these out for about a month and will have a ton of info coming up soon.

Also, stay tuned till tomorrow as we are going to have a bunch of THPers have a chance to join me in testing them.
Keen to know how you got on with testing the RTX Zipcore

For all those testers, which aspect of the Zipcore's design do you think you will benefit from the most on the course?

I am really looking forward to the spin around the greens and consistency on full shots.

I also like to be able to feel my chips around the green, so I am hoping on creating a good feel. I can tell when I hit a good shot out of a little green side rough. I am very curious to see how this new technology feels.

How did you guys get delivery info?
I haven't gotten anything. Just basing my excitement on what others have said. Living through their delivery dates!

Back