First Look: Cobra Golf T-Rail Irons

Took my set out for the first time in a while on Friday for some glowball.

This set has KBS Tour 90s in Reg

Not the best atmosphere for some true club feedback however launch was fantastic nice high bombs, distance was tough to gauge but definitely fun clubs to use in glowball.

Hit one glowball and broke the glowstick and had the Ink on the face and looked pretty cool

Took my set out for the first time in a while on Friday for some glowball.

This set has KBS Tour 90s in Reg

Not the best atmosphere for some true club feedback however launch was fantastic nice high bombs, distance was tough to gauge but definitely fun clubs to use in glowball.

Hit one glowball and broke the glowstick and had the Ink on the face and looked pretty cool

Have to agree with you on the launch. When I make a good, controlled swing, the ball launches high and straight. I’m still struggling to intentionally flight the ball lower. Keeping the ball low on recovery shots or where I want to go under trees is an issue.

Have to agree with you on the launch. When I make a good, controlled swing, the ball launches high and straight. I’m still struggling to intentionally flight the ball lower. Keeping the ball low on recovery shots or where I want to go under trees is an issue.

Thinking of putting some DG105s in Stiff in these actually or DG95s - not sure if I want elevate as I think the launch is superb as is.

I’m still struggling to intentionally flight the ball lower. Keeping the ball low on recovery shots or where I want to go under trees is an issue.

I typically use my 6i T-Rail for that shot. I setup with a closed face, ball off my back foot, closed stance. Keep the club low on the back swing and make a waist high follow through. Comes out low and a tight draw that is nice to run up on the green.

Has anybody tried the T-rail hybrid with their iron set? If so which loft hybrid and which iron do you start with?

I've been playing the 6-SW irons and thinking about adding the 5h. Maybe even the 4h too.

Has anybody tried the T-rail hybrid with their iron set? If so which loft hybrid and which iron do you start with?

I've been playing the 6-SW irons and thinking about adding the 5h. Maybe even the 4h too.
My friend played this set and loved the 5 hybrid

I have 5 thru GW - I purchased the 4 Hybrid T Rail last month and dont find the hybrid as easy to hit - my 5 iron T Rail is however quite easy to hit

I looked at the 4h T-Rail when I was fit back in January. I didn’t end up with it as I went 5 iron - GW. I didn’t end up with a hybrid and I would have chosen the Speedzone 4h over the T Rail 4h if I did go with a hybrid.

I looked at the 4h T-Rail when I was fit back in January. I didn’t end up with it as I went 5 iron - GW. I didn’t end up with a hybrid and I would have chosen the Speedzone 4h over the T Rail 4h if I did go with a hybrid.
I’ve got an F9 One length 5h coming tomorrow. It might not gap right so keeping my options open.

Are the 2021 version of these clubs the same? Also are they bendable for lie angle?

Anyone still playing these ? How does the new model compare to these ? I order a used set to try should be in this week.
thanks Gb

Anyone still playing these ? How does the new model compare to these ? I order a used set to try should be in this week.
thanks Gb
I sold mine earlier this season. They performed well but the black finish started to wear. And my 14 way bag has a smaller top and the hybrid irons were getting a bit crammed in there. I went to ping i200 and really dig those.

thanks Gb

I played with them for some of my rounds this season. They currently are not in my bag. I find that, at least for me, they launch the ball too high.

Back