First Look: Cobra Golf T-Rail Irons

You got the AMT Red shaft right?
On the Cobra site it just says DG AMT, so I contacted Cobra to see which version of AMT and Kyle from Cobra replied that it was the AMT White.
Maybe since you ordered through your Brick and Morter they had the red as an option too?

Did you get the normal Red or the Red (black Onyx)?
Dude, thanks! I was showing the shop what I wanted from the pull down menu on cobra’s site, and the text cut out after “AMT R”. I assumed it was AMT Red but once you posted I checked on the laptop and it was R300 not Red. I called them up to see if I had time to change to XP95. They were going to check...we’ll see. May very well be too late and it could get expensive for me, but again we’ll see. Not particularly interested in amt white tbh.

Dude, thanks! I was showing the shop what I wanted from the pull down menu on cobra’s site, and the text cut out after “AMT R”. I assumed it was AMT Red but once you posted I checked on the laptop and it was R300 not Red. I called them up to see if I had time to change to XP95. They were going to check...we’ll see. May very well be too late and it could get expensive for me, but again we’ll see. Not particularly interested in amt white tbh.

Hopefully they got to Cobra in time with the change. I tried the Trails with the white AMT and it did not fit me at all.

Hopefully they got to Cobra in time with the change. I tried the Trails with the white AMT and it did not fit me at all.
I hope to hear from them in the next couple days. Will let you know for sure, but I don’t see myself even trying the amt white if that’s what arrives.

fwiw, your experience between these and the HB turbos are close to spot on to mine. Without a doubt more launch and spin with the T-rail.

send me a text tomorrow

fwiw, your experience between these and the HB turbos are close to spot on to mine. Without a doubt more launch and spin with the T-rail.

hmmm more launch and spin? That sounds nuts, really need to get my hands on a set of these

I hope to hear from them in the next couple days. Will let you know for sure, but I don’t see myself even trying the amt white if that’s what arrives.

Any update ?

Any update ?
Honestly I was caught up in lots of moving parts at work and didn’t get a chance to even call the shop. That it’s taken a while gives me hope that they managed to change it out in time... I’m hoping

Honestly I was caught up in lots of moving parts at work and didn’t get a chance to even call the shop. That it’s taken a while gives me hope that they managed to change it out in time... I’m hoping

For sure; would the shop make it right with Cobra for you if the order did get put through with the wrong shafts?

Anyone gaming these ? How is the black finish holding up ? Pics ?

For sure; would the shop make it right with Cobra for you if the order did get put through with the wrong shafts?
Cobra is making it right. Just waiting a little longer but they’ll be here soon.

Cobra is making it right. Just waiting a little longer but they’ll be here soon.
That’s good to hear. XP95 right ?

If anyone is looking for a set. 25% off today and tomorrow at DSG.

A57E1CA1-4563-4977-AC53-645366536F2B.jpeg

That was my first choice. Cobra was low on XP95 inventory so winding up with KBS 90.

Have you hit them yet?

Cobra must be discontinuing that XP95 shaft offering or something. My wife tried to order me a 6i the other day with the XP95 and they said it was no longer avail. They offered the KBS90 as a replacement but I have not really gotten along all that well with that shaft.

Instead I told her to ask them if I could get the Modus105 as that was the shaft I was fitted into last.

If anyone is interested in trying the hybrid that comes with this set it can be bought through this link:
https://www.cobragolf.com/t-rail-hybrid-custom

For some reason you can't get through it with their normal menu options.

Best of all $129 for a tradition hybrid, especially a railed one is a killer price !!
Thinking of ordering the 4h

Your the best erock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your the best erock

Tell my wife that lol

Going to order the 4h just can’t decide what shaft. I’m thinking Recoil 460ES. The stocker in the 50g range I think will be too light for me.

Yeah, the one thing which concerns me these are a stock c9. That’s a little too light

Yeah, the one thing which concerns me these are a stock c9. That’s a little too light

That’s just the light shaft there. Throw a 65-75g shaft in and your back to a more normal D1 or so. My current hybrids are -1” so they are C7.5 so I’m used to a lighter swing weight.

Have you hit them yet?

Cobra must be discontinuing that XP95 shaft offering or something. My wife tried to order me a 6i the other day with the XP95 and they said it was no longer avail. They offered the KBS90 as a replacement but I have not really gotten along all that well with that shaft.

Instead I told her to ask them if I could get the Modus105 as that was the shaft I was fitted into last.
Haven’t got them, because Puerto Rico... but hoping next week

I’m following this with a lot of interest. I’ve been on the one length train for a little over a year and I like them buuuut these look like they would be so fun to play. After this weekend I’ll be home enough to redo my impact screen and get my sim fired up for a couple weeks so I’ll actually spend some time with the 7 iron I bought to test out.

Haven’t got them, because Puerto Rico... but hoping next week
Gotcha
I ended up Ordering the 6i with Modus 105R to try out. I hit the 7i with that shaft very well today.

Finally getting the spin and descent angle I’ve been looking for.
26556535-311F-450F-AB3C-3FEE62826330.jpeg

I cant wait to hit these at some point before next season starts. These are a serious contender for the bag next season.

Back