First Look: Odyssey Triple Track #7 Putter

Big fan of #7 shape. The SL Black #7S I'm rolling is very nice. Insert and sound are a solid improvement from original SL. Still not sure about TT, but it is all aesthetics. I line up putts well with TT alignment, no doubt.

I could get on board with this one. I was thinking of the marxman and ten but this is a more dare I say classic look when it’s not even that old but the number 7 I think is a more functional look.

I'm still in the TEN S camp. But I can see this one growing on a lot of people. Very well designed (y)

I love my TT Ten S, but I still have a 7s sitting in my cart...

It did yes, I just meant the overall head size wasn't bigger like with the EXO. Its well done for what it is

agreed... I think the next move is customizing the color scheme.

I really like this, am definitely going to have to roll a TT putter this year.

It did yes, I just meant the overall head size wasn't bigger like with the EXO. Its well done for what it is

That’s good. The exo 7 was a little too big for my liking, esp coming from the o-works black 7s at the time.

I'll reserve final judgement for seeing it in person, but this one isn't really doing it for me. #7 shape fan & have one that's part of the regular rotation. The TT for me seems like the kind of thing that needs to run the length of the mallet like the Ten or the Marxman to really take advantage of the alignment benefit. When golf stores open back up I may take a look, but wouldn't be comfortable blind ordering it like I did with the Marxman.

Already have the Ten-S, perhaps a 7-S is needed in the arsenal as well. :ROFLMAO:

That’s good. The exo 7 was a little too big for my liking, esp coming from the o-works black 7s at the time.

Here is side by side with the O-Works model

136CDED0-75BA-45EC-9450-28193F0257E0.jpeg

Glad they added this to the 7 model, it’s by far my favorite shape in all their lines of putters. Figured something had to change to add TTT to it and from the top down view JB added here, it’s not bad at all. I think this will sell very well!

I think Odyssey did about as good of a job as possible adding TT to that model. I think I may actually like the shape better now than the regular version.

I think Odyssey did about as good of a job as possible adding TT to that model. I think I may actually like the shape better now than the regular version.

i always wondered how they would do it given how little real estate it has. Makes sense looking at the final product and can see where this one will get some serious traction.

That's awesome they brought the TT to the 7, I think itll be really popular

I think that was smart move & to me it flows well. Will have to try it out as soon as 1 hits our little golf shop.

When we first saw this a few months ago, I wasn't sure what to think and I'm still not. I'll check it out in person. Regardless of looks, I think it will be successful for Odyssey. I can't really think of a better way for them to implement the TT design on a 7 so it's not a bad compromise.

My Bucktown kind of does the same thing for $100.

How much of this is pixel vs paint consistency? We've seen this in the past with the paint sort of bleeding into other sections - something I struggle with.

1591318070860.png

1591318224161.png

With the black background, I think the contrast is outstanding - Makes the putter flow very well.

In hand though? Based on what I am seeing? I'm not sure that flow is as clean.

How much of this is pixel vs paint consistency? We've seen this in the past with the paint sort of bleeding into other sections - something I struggle with.

View attachment 8947353

Its pixel. You can look up a few posts and see the top down view side by side with my green Odyssey and its not there.

Its pixel. You can look up a few posts and see the top down view side by side with my green Odyssey and its not there.
Oh yeah, way better.

1591318437040.png

Doesn't make me any less sad for the blender you put the green one in :ROFLMAO:

Back