First Look: Project X LS Shafts

Definitely intriguing, I'm definitely a high spin player who could take some height off my iron shots. I'll be watching these!

I actually thought of you when I was writing this.

I actually thought of you when I was writing this.
@LLIB told me I need to check these out as well. I guess I'm kind of boxed in :ROFLMAO:

Launching a full degree lower and with 500 less rpm in spin seems significant.

These sound like they are going to be very stout..

curious how much low spin we're talking. i always felt the regular PX was low spin

Can't wait to get my demos! Will be doing some pretty intense testing with these and a couple of my higher speed players to compare how they stack up against the standards (X100, X7, C Taper, PX etc.

Can't wait to get my demos! Will be doing some pretty intense testing with these and a couple of my higher speed players to compare how they stack up against the standards (X100, X7, C Taper, PX etc.

Maybe I'll put my visit off to see you till these come in. I'm intrigued!

Looking forward to this expansion in the LS lineup that @DB TT eluded too.

That was quick:

A degree lower launch and a few hundred less RPMs for a low spin player with consistent launch. Sounds promising for the high spin players with higher speed and/or an aggressive transition.

probably one of the most rebar shafts i've played. and i'm only in the 6.0s! that said, i love them. they fit my swing so well.

and as for folks who worry about elbow problems, ymmv. it really depends on your swing. I never understood what that felt like until i recently messed with some x100s. those don't fit my swing at all and feel more harsh than the PX's. yeah. i said it.

They look very good. I wouldn’t think that many need lower spin in irons but maybe the stronger player does

I do. I don’t swing that hard anymore but I still spin the snot out of all of my clubs.

I’m talking like 9600 with a 9i and 11500 with a full GW. That’s with a low spin ball (TourB RX). These are numbers from Trackman 4. Bump those up about 1k with a ProV1 or similar. That kind of spin just isn’t good. Balloons, balls zipping all over the place, etc. tmThats why I switched balls. The V1x was perfect for me-downwind. But since it seems like 90%+ of the holes have the wind in my face (weird fact of nature), I’ve found much better for my game.

Typically any iron shorter than a 5i will either stop dead or come back from its pitch mark. If I hit into a slope with a full GW the ball might end up back by me.

Any OEMs offering these as stock or upgraded options?

Got some pretty cool stuff coming up with these.

Got some pretty cool stuff coming up with these.
Right on, looking forward to hearing more reviews. Have u spent much time with them?

Right on, looking forward to hearing more reviews. Have u spent much time with them?

Genuinely no. I should be soon though.

any more thoughts on these?

Back