First Look: Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 Putter

Still some available up here if anyone is looking.

Can't help but laugh at all the flippers unable to move theirs for a profit on craigslist/ebay.

Still some available up here if anyone is looking.

Can't help but laugh at all the flippers unable to move theirs for a profit on craigslist/ebay.
It's such an awkward reality. I've been following the aftermarket valuations on them pretty closely since release and don't understand how people sleep at night, honestly. I know i had a chance to sell pretty high on mine and there was just no way. It's gross.

i got an email that these are still available. i’m surprised i thought these would sell out.

i got an email that these are still available. i’m surprised i thought these would sell out.
the latest preorder?

At some point the market will be flooded when price is 600. That's crazy for a non-limited.

what was the original price on these?

$599 I believe

THanks. Not bad considering the putter, but the aftermarket will command what the crazies will pay. I'd like to add one to the collection, but i'm not going out of my way to do it.

I can’t believe they made more after the build up for the first launch. I certainly won’t trust the SC limited pitch next time

That's a pretty crappy thing to do IMO. It's smart, but crappy.

I’ve got no willpower and ended up pre-ordering a T22 Newport 2. My mind is set on that shape. I already have a super rat which is the Newport shape so I needed to get a Newport 2 into the mix. Just going to sell the T22 Newport and look to get my money back on it.

My local brick & mortar yesterday (Dec 21st), had just gotten in two T22's. Story was, these were held back and were for another Titleist dealer that was on credit hold and never paid up in time. So these two were offered to my local place and they brought them in. Both sold in 40 minutes from store opening time. The first out the door was a Newport 2. I never saw it, it happened 10 mins before I got there. The Fastback 1.5 came home with me. Got it for $520.00, 'cause I asked for the best price they could do.

Plastic is still on it... I haven't decided if I'm going to take it off or not yet.

qJB2MVX.jpg

Last edited:
Back