First Look: Titleist Vokey Jet Black SM8 Wedges

the black look is really good - but still waiting for them to find a way to keep this color from scratching up as most do quite quickly...

the black look is really good - but still waiting for them to find a way to keep this color from scratching up as most do quite quickly...
The DBM options on the market do not really wear all that much. Not a ton of them, but they exist.

These things look so freaking good!!

If I can help it, I prefer all black wedges so these look realllllly good to me.

Love the look. Absolutely gorgeous. If I could though, I would change the shafts I think.

Wicked awesome 🔥🔥

Really like the look of these

Black isn’t my favorite, but boy do these look mean 😈

Those look awesome. Can some one tell me what’s the difference between a S200, S300, and so on?

Im not an all black guy......I like bling and shine.

I just got in my first SM8 with the Jet black finish and will be using it. I'll try to get a few pics here in a week or two.

I love the black on black - I have never had a set of Vokey wedges but these would do nicely.

I think you are probably right here. I went from a guy that loves rust to one that is not a fan for some reason. But yet I love the jet black look of these.
I am totally with you here. I love the rust look, but I cringe every time I clean them because it makes the towel a mess.

These wedges are so good. From the coating to the grip, it’s just sharp.

These look really really good....

Wear is always my concern with black clubs though.

These look outstanding in hand, the black head and black shaft is 🔥

At work so I don't have any pictures but it was on my mind. So far I've been happy with the durability of the Jet Black finish. From a distance they still look almost new. I do notice a little lighter color, mostly if there is a little glare, from the bottom of the face. A little of this probably has to do with having to use a wire brush to clean the grooves. I try to limit it as much as I can but we have a very dense clay like mud that will not come out of the groves without. I'll see about getting some pics after work.

Literally cutting covers with these wedges:

View attachment 8971478
I noticed this as well with these. I don't recall doing it near as much with my SM7's. I have also noticed it much more on the dozen ProV1x that we received from Titleist. I've saved them for tournament rounds and have noticed that they seem to get 2-3 small little cuts from the grooves. Not sure if it's the covers or just the fact that for some reason I have hit a few more really crisp clean wedge shots with them. Could be just a coincidence because of that.

Back