First Look: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro Driver, Fairway Wood & Hybrid

I get it. I was just trying to figure out where it fit in as their lines usually go:

CB/CBX/Beta
XCG/E/EXS
Hot Launch
Bazooka

Right now their current lines are. At least how I view them...

Hot Launch
EXS
EXS Pro

The fairway and hybrid really interest me. I currently hit the TEE EX9 Tour fairway and hybrid, really like the smaller profiles and titanium faces. Sounds like this new EXS 220 "Pro" lineup might be the update I've been waiting for.

good info, @ddec … but I must resist these.

These look very excellent but I am possibly not that talented most of the time to hit these consistently even though I am picking up speed - still under 100 w driver. My goal is good results in clubs 40 inches or longer.

I don't think I would have changed my mind as to buying the EXS 220 based on fact I was buying lower lofted and longer shaft length clubs and wanted forgiveness - 3 wood, and a 5 wd replacement (the 19 hybrid) - I like the beta Ti face in my EX10 beta and would have liked to known about these and the shafts. But the feel of the EXS 220 is excellent, much, much better and softer than the EX10-steel. If I am working the ball, I usually want a slight cut or draw, not the whole guacamole.

Because I will change out the shafts in the EXS 220 16.5 fairway and 19 Hy, I have long wished they would have served up better options in the stock shafts in the EXS 220.

Looks like an excellent addition for those it fits.

Last edited:
You had me at anti-left. I like the looks and sound of this new line a lot. Huge plus with the weights being interchangeable between FWs and hybrids. Would definitely love to hit all 3 of the Pro model clubs.

Oh my god, I think I’m in love with the hybrid and fairway based on that article. And the weight kit too?! I’m way on board

Great info & they are some good looking clubs. May have to go hit these somewhere when I get a chance.

TE is so dialed in. I loved both the strategy and the products. They deserve the success thats coming their way.

These look very excellent but I am possibly not that talented most of the time to hit these consistently even though I am picking up speed - still under 100 w driver. My goal is good results in clubs 40 inches or longer.

I don't think I would have changed my mind as to buying the EXS 220 based on fact I was buying lower lofted and longer shaft length clubs and wanted forgiveness - 3 wood, and a 5 wd replacement (the 19 hybrid) - I like the beta Ti face in my EX10 beta and would have liked to known about these and the shafts. But the feel of the EXS 220 is excellent, much, much better and softer than the EX10-steel. If I am working the ball, I usually want a slight cut or draw, not the whole guacamole.

Because I will change out the shafts in the EXS 220 16.5 fairway and 19 Hy, I have long wished they would have served up better options in the stock shafts in the EXS 220.

Looks like an excellent addition for those it fits.
Excellent observations. They probably just kicked a competitor or two out of some stores with this Good (Hot Launch) Better (EXS 220) Best (Pro Series) strategy. Plus they seem so easy to work with.

The hybrid I have my eye on

We didn't have any crown pics. But hopefully that comes in and we are able to get that done.

I think the rail does make it look very reminiscent of the big bertha. Internally though, it is a VERY different beast from it. The only issue is, who goes in to a store and in the first 30 seconds of deciding if a club is going to demo booth, is doing recon to find out whats going on inside the driver head to make it different.

All of that being said, I think these have some serious attractiveness.
I agree and that price point is fantastic
That is really solid looking

Interesting... would love to see crown shots especially next to the standard 220 offerings

I like the looks of the club. Quick glance and it does resemble big Bertha to me like @Jman said. You absolutely cannot rule out that this lineup could potentially have everything in the making to be a cult classic given TEE’s pedigree. Something about that “pro” moniker and it finding its way into many bags! Good for TEE on this release!

I like the looks of the club. Quick glance and it does resemble big Bertha to me like @Jman said. You absolutely cannot rule out that this lineup could potentially have everything in the making to be a cult classic given TEE’s pedigree. Something about that “pro” moniker and it finding its way into many bags! Good for TEE on this release!
I def agree with Dean. Internally it’s a much different beast.

The anti left stuff has me interested. I don’t know if I’d have enough speed to make the fairway work for me.

Great review. I guess I've been out of the loop lately, but it seems like hybrid lofts are getting lower and lower, and hybrids with higher lofts are getting rarer and rarer. Or is that because this is a "pro" line?

Great review. I guess I've been out of the loop lately, but it seems like hybrid lofts are getting lower and lower, and hybrids with higher lofts are getting rarer and rarer. Or is that because this is a "pro" line?
Yup, it’s the pro line so the lofts are lower. The standard line I reviewed has higher options.

True but those betas and cbx lines were hits. Like dean mentioned this could attract the demographic "player" which were the big supporters of those previous lines. Interest piqued for sure.

I would like to see the fairway woods and hybrids next to the 220 line up in a picture!

Only 1,000 of each... Available for pre-order now based on Instagram post.

All 3 look good. I want to try all 3.

I just picked up a cbx119 3 wood and 3 hybrid and I'm impressed with the clubs so I want to see how they improved upon them.

That said, the Driver definitely seems Callaway-esque. The flip weights on the hybrid and fairway are intriguing and definitely open up a lot of tinkering opportunities.

I want to hit this beast.

Back