First Look: Tour Edge EXS Pro Irons

Molten

Man Down
Reaction score
Handicap
Quick Hits:

Tour Edge is announcing its Exotics EXS Pro line of irons and wedges that use premium materials to deliver top quality performance and feel.  Each head is forged Japanese S25C carbon steel and is CNC milled to tight tolerances right up to the USGA allowable measurements.  

Today, Tour Edge is expanding its Tour-inspired, “Straight from the Tour Van” lineup with new premium forged irons and wedges.  Last week we learned about the new Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro Driver, Fairway Wood, and Hybrid (more about them, here) and this week Tour Edge is rounding out the EXS Pro lineup.  ...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
These are some good looking irons. At $150 a piece, they fall in line with others on the market, and on some levels are a bargain, for the materials used. A little bit out of my league ability wise, but for those that have the game, these are a great option.

very nice looking indeed. Wow... wonder how they feel? Tour Edge has been really making a move these last few years

These are some good looking irons. At $150 a piece, they fall in line with others on the market, and on some levels are a bargain, for the materials used. A little bit out of my league ability wise, but for those that have the game, these are a great option.
I think the cavity backs looks pretty playable. I’d never be able to play those blades consistently or well - but they look great.
very nice looking indeed. Wow... wonder how they feel? Tour Edge has been really making a move these last few years
I’m guessing amazing. I’ve hit S25C forged clubs before and I really liked it.

Finally some good looking cavity back irons from TEE. Their previous releases have never looked right to me, but these look really nice.

Both irons look sharp, with the CB being the one that would probably suit me best. That CB looks somewhat familiar to another set on the market, which isn't a bad a thing.

Both irons look sharp, with the CB being the one that would probably suit me best. That CB looks somewhat familiar to another set on the market, which isn't a bad a thing.
When you climbing the ranks in golf designs, you don’t want to stop until you reach your apex.

These are striking, obviously talking about the EXS Pro because no room for blades in my game. They are strikingly similar with a lot of design elements that work well in irons of this caliber! Awesome.

Agree that these have the look of something else I like on the market today...

1590498495404.png1590498500303.png

Finally some good looking cavity back irons from TEE. Their previous releases have never looked right to me, but these look really nice.
Agreed 500%. I thought this while writing and researching past offerings.

Those look great! A very appealing blend of quality materials at a competitive price.

Very nice looking irons. I like what Tour Edge is up to with the tour inspired offerings. At that price point, these seem to be a bargain for the material used and craftsmanship!

They look great. I was hopeful they would bring a wedge to the market. Look forward to hearing how it plays.

Stellar write up Molten. Big fan of the stock shafts with the Elevate and Dg105 options in irons dg115 in wedges. The pros look a little apexy, which isn’t a bad thing imo

Nice looking clubs...

They look awesome! I would definitely give them a try!

Stellar write up Molten. Big fan of the stock shafts with the Elevate and Dg105 options in irons dg115 in wedges. The pros look a little apexy, which isn’t a bad thing imo
Yeah, a little bit and I think that’s what @ddec was thinking too but I think it’s the color blocking design that gives us that impression. Quite different clubs and I like the looks

Nice looking irons. Those blades are sharp looking!!!!

This is my take exactly. Not a bad thing.

These are striking, obviously talking about the EXS Pro because no room for blades in my game. They are strikingly similar with a lot of design elements that work well in irons of this caliber! Awesome.

Agree that these have the look of something else I like on the market today...

View attachment 8945741View attachment 8945742
This was my exact first thought, it looks like the Apex lineup. This lineup looks nice but for some reason I never really consider giving these guys a chance when it comes to irons.

I wonder if they plan on doing a blended set between the CBs and Blades? Could be a real winner for them!

I wonder if they plan on doing a blended set between the CBs and Blades? Could be a real winner for them!
No evidence of that based on what I have seen but I don’t know what I don’t know.

Nice write up G!! This is such a welcomed design aesthetically from TEE. It’s been a while since they have release a decent looking iron. Performance was always there IMO but the looks were lacking. These look pretty solid!

Great write up @Molten

Those Pro Forged look legit. I also like the ironic, not ironic use of the word buttery for the blades. Well done!

I like the whole lineup, woods to irons!

Back