First Look: TPT Red Range Shafts

I’m a fan of the guarantee but I think it might be a little meaningless in action because the average golfer won’t be able to tell if they are seeing the same performance or not and they aren’t likely to play more than a few times in 30 days. That said, if the price is right I’m way in.

That guarantee is amazing.

I’m a fan of the guarantee but I think it might be a little meaningless in action because the average golfer won’t be able to tell if they are seeing the same performance or not and they aren’t likely to play more than a few times in 30 days. That said, if the price is right I’m way in.
Even if that’s the case and someone says they didn’t see an improvement and the company honors it through, still pretty cool.

Even if that’s the case and someone says they didn’t see an improvement and the company honors it through, still pretty cool.
True. And better than anything on the market for post purchase trials (essentially)

Consider me interested! I was fit into the 15 series for my driver and saw real consistency improvements. The only thing holding me back is the price point.

I like the idea of the guarantee for sure. Now to find a fitter in my area :unsure: most likely going to be Club Champion?

Those look very good. Hope to see THP review from this

"within 30 days of purchase for a return or exchange"

@Desmond already sold... 2021 driver experiment here we come

"within 30 days of purchase for a return or exchange"

@Desmond already sold... 2021 driver experiment here we come

Need to get fit though ... I was in a bay open to a range and on Trackman. We looked at distance and dispersion to find the right TPT shaft for the head I was using - Ping G400 Max 9 degrees

Need to get fit though ... I was in a bay open to a range and on Trackman. We looked at distance and dispersion to find the right TPT shaft for the head I was using - Ping G400 Max 9 degrees

of course

has anyone purchased? thoughts?

has anyone purchased? thoughts?

I was in on the original Blue range - great shaft, won on tour, but it had durability issues. I was told to go as fast as possible with the lighter blue shafts less than 50-53g ... and ... I broke a few - which is what he wanted me to do for durability for regular golfers. He sent them to Switzerland for inspection and evaluation. I got my new Blue in January 2018 and it lasted for over a year. It cracked. Took it to my instructor who gave me a new one ... then a year later, my Blue was still good but...

They brought in a guy who knew more about golf shafts and developed the Red range - TPT Red. Remember this is an organization that knows carbon fiber in other sports but golf was new. But they have influencers and advisors like Ledbetter, etc. Red has no durability issues and lower torque shafts. Shaft stays with you. Smooth but lively and no spine. A wonderful feel. My playing partners said the TPT made the biggest difference in my game.

I was able to demo the fairway prototype shafts and was impressed - smooth, lively, stayed with you. The no spine makes a feel difference. more so off the deck with a fairway. Even the heavy ones were likable to me. They are getting a range of weights in the fairways coming up. Save your money. These are great. And then wait for the hybrid shafts that are coming.

But get fit for these. They have a large range even within the same weight range - low kick and high kick. I am fortunate that my instructor is their head fitter. We looked at distance and dispersion as well as spin and height. He would circle the dispersion as opposed to other shafts or others in the Red range... educational and enlightening.

Last edited:
Back