sposey013168

Reaction score
Handicap
So when I am cleared to eat solid food what should it be?
American Steakhouse?
Italian?
Japense Steakhouse?
Brazilian Steakhouse?
Taco Bell?

Steakhouse for dinner followed by a Taco Bell drive through on the way home. Win Win!

I like it

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I agree with the go light. So high end sushi. You’ll be stuffed then completely famished an hour later.

So when I am cleared to eat solid food what should it be?
American Steakhouse?
Italian?
Japense Steakhouse?
Brazilian Steakhouse?
Taco Bell?
I feel like taco bell is about as cruel as it gets for a first meal hahaha

You should eat the best food ever created.

A margarita style brick oven pizza. So many food groups in one meal. ?

I’d go with something that makes you happy... but also knowing that your guts are probably going to have a tough time.

Full steak dinner it is.

Something light would be my suggestion - don't want to give yourself grief for your first meal

Light would be smart...me? Not so much, I would go steak.

First of all don't let your eyes overload your stomach, you may not be able to eat as much as you did before. I would go with a nice fillet to help get my stomach going again. But then what do I know I'm not doctor, but I did join THP. :cool::cool:

The choices are good, a nice steak anywhere would be good, but I think a light meal would serve you better.

If you have been off solid food for a bit. I would ease back into the water. But that is just me. haha.

a big steak. a good starch. a green if you need to feel good about yourself. and some fancy booze to wash it down. just accept the colon cleansing; it will be worth it.

a big steak. a good starch. a green if you need to feel good about yourself. and some fancy booze to wash it down. just accept the colon cleansing; it will be worth it.

I like the way you think but it will have to be a small steak, stomach is 1/3 smaller after surgery

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

leftovers ;)

True. Perhaps I should just make a tomahawk on the traeger and have leftovers for 3 days haha

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

True. Perhaps I should just make a tomahawk on the traeger and have leftovers for 3 days haha

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

oh hell yes. steak and fixins on day 1. chop it up and make a philly cheesesteak on day 2. anything left can get mixed in with some chili on day 3. BOOM.

I'd recommend you go easy. Not sure of the surgery you've had but go slow. Eat slow. You don't want to undo what's been done.(y) and your eyes may be bigger than your stomach for a while.

My wife had gastric bypass several years ago and she still occasionally eats too much. That's not a good thing to happen to her. It's painful?

I'd recommend you go easy. Not sure of the surgery you've had but go slow. Eat slow. You don't want to undo what's been done.(y) and your eyes may be bigger than your stomach for a while.

My wife had gastric bypass several years ago and she still occasionally eats too much. That's not a good thing to happen to her. It's painful

I had nissen fundoplication

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Back