Double-meat Whataburger (#2) with cheese (and jalapenos if you like) and large fries - the ULTIMATE comfort meal!

So when I am cleared to eat solid food what should it be?
American Steakhouse?
Italian?
Japense Steakhouse?
Brazilian Steakhouse?
Taco Bell?
I would go with a favorite comfort food. Something like chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes. I would also be careful to avoid too much spice and gluttonous fat. Your system has been on PTO for a while, don't want to get too crazy

Japanese ……...Sushi

I would go with a favorite comfort food. Something like chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes. I would also be careful to avoid too much spice and gluttonous fat. Your system has been on PTO for a while, don't want to get too crazy

That sounds good frank except for the fact I am a tad burned out on mashed potatoes haha

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

My first meal was actually teriyaki chicken it tasted so good but I am not counting that as it’s still 4 weeks before I can have steak, rice or bread

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I would have a nice Japanese Waygu when you can, bigger taste and you can eat a smaller steak and still be happy.

That sucks but at least you're eating solid food again!

Would be in n out or mexican for me

if it is Mexican food I think it would also literally be in and out.

probably go with a small serving of steak with grilled mushrooms, asparagus, maybe some fruit. And ice cream

Back