First Time at the range in 6 months

Danilo

Master Blaster!!
Reaction score
Handicap
17.xx
Well, give or take.

I was in a pretty bad car accident in October, and did play once after that, but shortly after, I found out that I have multiple severely bulging disks (close to herniation, but for one reason or another, not true herniated disks) Either way... After taking care of my back, being very careful of everything I do for the last 6 months or so, I felt like it was time to try and hit some balls...
My back did ok, bothered me some, but not terrible. I was able to hit about 100 balls without any major complications, but my swing is terrible now... I don't know if it's from all the time off, or from the injuries. Only time will tell, but Saturday I'm gonna try to play 18 with some friends! Wish me luck! If this goes well, and I can play a few weeks in a row, I'll be planning to make it to next years outing!!

Good luck man, hoping it goes well for you.

Good luck man. Sucks all that down my friend. I'll be pullin for ya!

Danilo, I am glad to hear you are gettin back into golf and your backis holding up. Do not try to push it too much too fast, I know Mia will keep you in check. Very much looking foward to seeing you at the next outing.

Mia does keep me in check! If not for her, I'm sure I would have hurt myself instead of taking care of my back.
I will have a better idea on Saturday of how my back does after a full round, hope it's ok... or that I get at least 9 in without any trouble.

Glad to hear you're back out there. I echo WR's sentiments in that don't go rushing into things. I know there's an itch that needs to be scratched but you don't wanna mess with serious stuff like your back. Good luck to you on your journey back!

Good luck man. It could happen to any of us. Hope you get back in the swing very soon.

Good luck, it's always tough after a layoff but good on ya to be getting back at it!

Slow and easy. Don't even think about distance. Slow easy swings.

Glad to hear you are starting to feel better, Danilo! We are going to miss you this time around in WPB, but hopefully you can make it the next time around.

Going to miss having you around this year. I was disappointed when I didn't see your name on the outing list.
Take it easy and slowly ease back into it- I am sure that you'll be back to full strength in no time!

Oh yea- send Mia our regards too!

Glad to hear your getting back out there, but don't push things to hard. Sorry to hear you are having to go through all this, but your young enough I'm sure time will get you back out there strong buddy.

good luck with the upcoming round, hope all turns out well

Best of luck out there Danilo! Don't go too hard though. It's good that you're on the mend though! Looking forward to your updates!

Best of luck Danilo and welcome back to golf. I hope you have a pain free round. :)

glad you got your back taken care of Danillo! We'll miss you at the outing this year. Hopefully you can get through your round pain free.

Back