First Time Member Checking in From KS

dangbrev

Reaction score
Handicap
Checking in from northwest KS! I have just recently been getting really into golf. I'd bet I've golfed 35 rounds since this summer, which is probably 25 more rounds than the rest of my life combined. Recently have been going to the range every day, just trying to improve. Also just bought my first full set of irons, had hand-me-downs before. What's up everyone?

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Checking in from northwest KS! I have just recently been getting really into golf. I'd bet I've golfed 35 rounds since this summer, which is probably 25 more rounds than the rest of my life combined. Recently have been going to the range every day, just trying to improve. Also just bought my first full set of irons, had hand-me-downs before. What's up everyone?

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP, great things go on here.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to thp!

Welcome. Enjoy the ride! I found this place right when i was returning to the game. Now a year later, thanks to THP and the people I've meet here...I'm full on addicted to the game.

Welcome to THP! There are quite a few in KS... not sure about the northwestern part. Plenty of us in OK, too, if we could ever get together, we'd have a decent sized group.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! There are quite a few in KS... not sure about the northwestern part. Plenty of us in OK, too, if we could ever get together, we'd have a decent sized group.
I'm actually going to school in hays so it's not quite as far northwest as my hometown is

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. Central KS here.

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome aboard

Welcome!

New to golf and 35 rounds this summer plus daily range!? I thought I was jumping in with both feet, but wow, you're all in!

I'm sure the effort will pay dividends & hope you are having fun while you're doing it.

New to golf and 35 rounds this summer plus daily range!? I thought I was jumping in with both feet, but wow, you're all in!

I'm sure the effort will pay dividends & hope you are having fun while you're doing it.
haha I'm in college so when COVID hit I moved back home with the parents. My job had me work every single day, but only until 1 in the afternoon. Thus, I had no choice but to golf every day ha. I would say I am fully addicted at the moment, despite not even being better than bogey golf lol.

haha I'm in college so when COVID hit I moved back home with the parents. My job had me work every single day, but only until 1 in the afternoon. Thus, I had no choice but to golf every day ha. I would say I am fully addicted at the moment, despite not even being better than bogey golf lol.
That's great! And I'm still striving for bogey golf!

Back