First time out in '09

You are travelling twice as far DD.

Right now the flight in 3 weeks to Tampa, nonstop would be $133 round trip.

Oh my freaking gawd. Is it really that inexpensive? If I were not working my tail off as well as trying to be parent to an infant I assure you I'd be all over that. Amazing.

Vancouver -- I have always wanted to visit. I hear it's super cool. Toronto's also on the list.

Yeah the first weekend in march it was actually down to $115 round trip.

Oh my freaking gawd. Is it really that inexpensive? If I were not working my tail off as well as trying to be parent to an infant I assure you I'd be all over that. Amazing.

Vancouver -- I have always wanted to visit. I hear it's super cool. Toronto's also on the list.

Toronto is also on my list... hockey hall of fame!

Toronto is also on my list... hockey hall of fame!

HHF is kinda lame Dan. i was there last year or so. it's in a mall.( although there's a Starbucks right beside it. had a grande of house and perused the memorabilia )

Don't go to Toronto, it is so polluted, busy, and there are lots of bums and crime. Winnipeg is where its at.

Kidding of course, Vancouver is your best bet, or Alberta

Southwest just rolled out a new promo, one ways for 49 bucks. Might be worth it for a day trip.

A day of golf. Not a bad ring to it.

Southwest just rolled out a new promo, one ways for 49 bucks. Might be worth it for a day trip.

I saw that... you have to order by the end of today, correct?

I think so.

hmm... I wish I had some friends out in Scottsdale. I'd love to play some desert golf, I've never experienced that!

hmm... I wish I had some friends out in Scottsdale. I'd love to play some desert golf, I've never experienced that!
Yes Desert Golf is nice, dont forget about Palm Springs too, that place has more golf courses than you can shake a stick at. You just fly into Ontario and your 45 minutes away. If im reading correctly, Southwest allows your first checked in bag free, so if you have a big golf travel bag you can throw all your stuff in there. But today is the last day to book it.

I think Southwest still allows TWO free checked bags per person (50 pounds). This would include a golf bag .

I last flew them in September.

I think Southwest still allows TWO free checked bags per person (50 pounds). This would include a golf bag .

I last flew them in September.

I found the best way to get around the weight is to check it in with the sky cap and tip him 20 bucks. Ive never seen them weight it when I do this.

The invitation stands Gasman. Golf on me if you fly out...hehe

Providence to Tampa (non stop 130) in March! haha

The invitation stands Gasman. Golf on me if you fly out...hehe

Sounds tempting. I might take you up on that one day.

Don't go to Toronto, it is so polluted, busy.
Kidding of course, Vancouver is your best bet, or Alberta

When I left TO in 89 we called it the "concrete jungle". Downtown was sooo conjested. Have gone back to visit family, not sure where they find room for more buildings, but they seem to. I would never move back!!

When I left TO I moved to Calgary.........wide open spaces, but it too is growing, but not at near a rate TO is.

Back