BuffaloPlunger

2024 GolfTEC Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone here considered putting a deposit down on a Fisker Ocean? I’ve been thinking about it since my lease will be ending around the time deliveries start in late 2022.

i've seen a few of these around orlando. i think they look really good, but i don't know anything about them

I haven’t seen any here in CT. Fisker has, I believe, been in and out of business at least once…. In this iteration, my only concern would be their ability to remain in business, so support might be limited if something goes amiss. (Same could have been said for Tesla, and still could, I guess). Perhaps they’ve hit on the right formula this time.

I remember seeing articles about them in the early 2000’s and always thought the vehicle’s looked good. Pricing looks good and range of 300 miles seems pretty adequate.. Good luck and let us know if you pull the trigger on one!

I haven’t seen any here in CT. Fisker has, I believe, been in and out of business at least once…. In this iteration, my only concern would be their ability to remain in business, so support might be limited if something goes amiss. (Same could have been said for Tesla, and still could, I guess). Perhaps they’ve hit on the right formula this time.

I remember seeing articles about them in the early 2000’s and always thought the vehicle’s looked good. Pricing looks good and range of 300 miles seems pretty adequate.. Good luck and let us know if you pull the trigger on one!
It does seem like they found their stride this time despite project delays which I assume were from COVID. At face value it looks like a fantastic car!

Back