Fitted before buying new driver?

I haven't had the chance to try the Tour Burner or 08 version only the 09 Burner. From my understanding the 09 Burner has a more closed face by about 3*. I have a horrid slice off the tee and for first time I was actually able to hit a draw several times with the 09 Burner. When I did slice it was only slight and would of still stayed on the fairway according to the video screen.

From what I've heard and read the 09 Burner is different from 08 in that the weighting is set more to the back of the club and the crown is a little smaller and the sweet spot is supposed to be slightly more. Please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

If I was more experienced and without such a massive slice then I'd probably lean more towards the tour or tp. Either way I can't wait to see what I find out at the fitting and will certainly follow up with the final results.

Well G, I had never set them side by side. I know your the TM expert and have all the toys to test so I'll have to take your word for it. JB, I apologize for assuming without hard fact. Now ya have me wanting to try one.....some day.:banghead:

So, you dont listen to the person that had them side by side looking at them. You dont listen to Taylormade's response, but you now agree. Wow.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::confused2:

Back