Fitting and new irons

royalwulff

Reaction score
Handicap
Tomorrow I will be going to Denvers PGA Superstore and getting fit for a new set of irons. I will post more tomorrow on how it went and the process they used and which set I finally decided on.

Good luck RW

Good luck!!

Tap tap taparoo

I am looking forward to using the Mizuno shaft optimizer and seeing what the data says. I have not settled on any specific set of irons or shafts.

Enjoy it! Love that part of the game - the anticipation is great. Good luck!

Sweet! Good luck!!

I have not settled on any specific set of irons or shafts.

This is probably the best thing when going to get fitted.

An open mind will lead to good choices, a closed mind will lead to higher scores. A wise man once said that...I think.

Good luck with that Royal. Did you choose them over D'Lance Golf?

Have fun ...Look forward to what happens

Good luck with that RW. I know you've been keeping an eye on a couple of irons here on the forum. Hopefully we have given you enough info to sort it all out. Have fun testing and let us know what the verdict is.

I was wondering when this was going to happen. Have fun tomorrow buddy. Do you have a list if irons specifically or are you going in wide open?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I was wondering when this was going to happen. Have fun tomorrow buddy. Do you have a list if irons specifically or are you going in wide open?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I am going in with an open mind but the Nike Pro Cavity, Adams Redline, Wilson DI11, Callaway RXT's, and TM 2.0's are some of the front runners after reading several of the reviews on here. I have also been really watching some of the shaft reviews on here so the KBS, True Temper, Project X ( steel and graphite) and a few others are shaft options I am interested in.

Good luck with that Royal. Did you choose them over D'Lance Golf?

Yes i did simply because they have more options to actually hit and get launch moniter numbers.

Good way to go in. When I decided to get new irons this year I thought for sure the G15s would be in the bag. How I got to Redlines was based on pure performance. Hopefully 1 set steals the show and makes it an easy choice.

Good luck with your fitting! Like griff mentions, I hope there's a clear cut winner for you. Nothing's worse than going in looking for some answers and being stuck with a coin flip for a decision...

Can't wait to hear how it turns out for you!

Sounds like fun!
Going to do the same thing very soon

Hope you bring your BIG wallet RW! That PGA Superstore is SAWEET! Good luck and good for you to keep and open mind! Enjoy RW!

Hope you bring your BIG wallet RW! That PGA Superstore is SAWEET! Good luck and good for you to keep and open mind! Enjoy RW!

You and Roninthorton, and fourputt and i need to get together for a round sometime soon.

good luck with the fitting!

I am actually starting to get a bit nervous about it. My curiosity of what I will be coming home with or have on order has butterflies going for me.

I am actually starting to get a bit nervous about it. My curiosity of what I will be coming home with or have on order has butterflies going for me.
Man, I'm excited for you. This is going to be a lot of fun!

You and Roninthorton, and fourputt and i need to get together for a round sometime soon.

ABSOLUTELY! I haven't heard from Ron in a while, but I've been stupid busy at work. But you're right, we need to get the 4 of us together SOON! How far are you from Loveland? Maybe I can convince them to head north to Marianna Butte!?!??!

Well I am finally back from Denver and I am wiped out. I must say that there are a bunch of awesome clubs out there right now. I am tired so I am going to bed and I will write a report tomorrow about not only the fitting process, but how all the different clubs performed for me, and which one was the winner.

Well I am finally back from Denver and I am wiped out. I must say that there are a bunch of awesome clubs out there right now. I am tired so I am going to bed and I will write a report tomorrow about not only the fitting process, but how all the different clubs performed for me, and which one was the winner.

Cliffhanger!!!!

Back