Fitting recommendations in the San Diego county area

Lou W

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking to get fitted for irons and most likely a driver this winter. I’m looking for recommendations for fitters/locations. I was fitTed about 6 years ago for irons and it was ok , but I think this time around I’ll have more of a clue . lm pretty open to brands but probably lean slightly to mizuno and possibly ping. Any thoughts?

I'll say my dad had a less than stellar experience a the Stadium Golf center a few years back.
So avoid them, if it's even still there. T
That's all I got.
Unless you can get in at Callaway or Titleist up in Carlsbad.

Looking to get fitted for irons and most likely a driver this winter. I’m looking for recommendations for fitters/locations. I was fitTed about 6 years ago for irons and it was ok , but I think this time around I’ll have more of a clue . lm pretty open to brands but probably lean slightly to mizuno and possibly ping. Any thoughts?

If you're interested in a fitting at Callaway I can get you a fitting there, but it'll obviously just be Callaway clubs. If you're more brand agnostic I've heard good things from Club Champion from other members at my club but they do push you pretty hard on spending extra on shafts and it can get pricey.

What area of San Diego are you in and what experience are you looking for with the fitting?

Club Champion all the way... I think finding the right fitter is important too, but CC has my vote based on recent personal experience and if you haven't checked out this thread you are missing out :)

What area of San Diego are you in and what experience are you looking for with the fitting?
I’m in Poway but willing to drive anywhere in SD county. I’m just looking for someone competent And honest. While I like Mizuno and Ping I am not locked in to any one brand. It will end up being irons first and then Fairway/driver.

Back