Five students shot at an Ohio high school

I read this stuff and wonder what the heck the world is becoming.

This is just crazy and horrible.

This is horrible! Prayers to all involved.

Tap tap taparoo

this is awful. Thoughts and Prayers to everyone in the school and community.

So strange, why would people do this kind of things to eachother? Makes me sick.. The victims and their families will be in my prayers.

At least it appears that no one was killed this time. Although they should have taken out the shooter(s).

I am truly worried about the world my grandchildren will be living in after I am gone. So sad, thoughts and prayers to family and friends. I certainly hope there is no permanent injury to any of the victims.

At least it appears that no one was killed this time. Although they should have taken out the shooter(s).

I was just reading that too, that it looks like no one was killed and most of them, if I read that right, were shot in the arm. Not to downplay what this idiot did, but it sounds like he just wanted some attention and didn't really want to go all the way. Why else announce it on Twitter? Why just shoot your victims in the arms? Thoughts to the families and the kids involved. I would love to go a lifetime without reading stories like this.

As a teacher, I won't lie, stories like this scare the hell out of me.

My thoughts are with all the victims and their families for the scare and events they have endured.

Wow...I cant understand this.

As a teacher, I won't lie, stories like this scare the hell out of me.

My thoughts are with all the victims and their families for the scare and events they have endured.

I agree although I'm not quite a teacher yet. Add to it, this is about 35-40 miles from me and it takes scary to another level. My prayers go out to everyone involved.

Tap before talk.

What the hell is up with the parents leaving firearms around where kids can get their hands on them? Don't they have gun safes or trigger locks in Ohio?

What the hell is up with the parents leaving firearms around where kids can get their hands on them? Don't they have gun safes or trigger locks in Ohio?

I'd say numerous things went askew in the development of this individual.

They just did an update that one student died from their wounds. This is horrible.

They just did an update that one student died from their wounds. This is horrible.

Breaks my heart. It really does. Just another senseless tragedy.

Wow. This is terrible. Just saw that one of the students died. Hopefully the others are ok.

Tapped from my android

Wow. This is terrible. Just saw that one of the students died. Hopefully the others are ok.

Tapped from my android
Its just sickening, they say one is stable and the other three are critical at hospitals

Can't believe when stuff like this happens. You wonder how a kid could even consider doing something like this...

Something I read said it looked like the kid was being bullied and picked on a lot.

No excuse, but I can see how the constant abuse can push a kid to retaliate at some point.

Something I read said it looked like the kid was being bullied and picked on a lot.

No excuse, but I can see how the constant abuse can push a kid to retaliate at some point.

I was going to say the same thing. I don't condone doing this, but what the hell happened to just picking up the fists and having a nice after school fight? Kids these days are so quick to pick up a weapon and let it stand up for them, instead of standing up for themselves.

I don't have time to read the entire article, but this sounds horrible. I simply cannot fathom these types of things. It is definitely scary and very very sad for all involved/affected.

Saddening news.

Rumors circling about how the gunman was constantly bullied, and it really wouldn't surprise me if it's true.

As a teacher, it amazes me how kids treat one another in today's society. The things I've seen and heard and the stories I've heard from other teachers and students are mind blowing. It makes me wonder what has happened to our youth? Where are we failing?

It's such a tragedy and my thoughts go out to those affected by the events in Chardon.

How truly sad, I feel for the families and students affected by this. It makes me cherish my kids even more and I'll be sure to give them extra hugs tonight!

Saddening news.

Rumors circling about how the gunman was constantly bullied, and it really wouldn't surprise me if it's true.

As a teacher, it amazes me how kids treat one another in today's society. The things I've seen and heard and the stories I've heard from other teachers and students are mind blowing. It makes me wonder what has happened to our youth? Where are we failing?

It's such a tragedy and my thoughts go out to those affected by the events in Chardon.

As a teacher you should know that answer, I know I do. The parents are failing. Not all mind you, because there are good parents out there, but too many want to be friends and buddies rather than parents and being the bad guy when need be. I see it every day.

This is just so, so, saddening.

Back