FJ Contour vs Pro SL

chile

Working with Mercury
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
i am waiting for my return/trade-in to finish with FJ...looking at contour spikes (since i don't have a pair of spikes) or the pro SLs...any opinions on either? thank you.

I had a pair of the 2020 Pro SL and they just did not fit my feet right. I ended up selling them after one round and three range sessions. They tore up my heel like nothing else and the toe box was a little tight - I had the 9.5 medium width. They were actually painful for me to walk in. Maybe I needed a different size, idk, but I bought a pair of Adidas Code Chaos and they are the most comfortable golf I've ever worn.

I had a pair of the 2020 Pro SL and they just did not fit my feet right. I ended up selling them after one round and three range sessions. They tore up my heel like nothing else and the toe box was a little tight - I had the 9.5 medium width. They were actually painful for me to walk in. Maybe I needed a different size, idk, but I bought a pair of Adidas Code Chaos and they are the most comfortable golf I've ever worn.

i'll have to see if my local shop has them in wide...

Back