FJ Dryjoys Casual

Evok

Don't worry, Be happy!
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone wearing these? Wondering how they were as I can't seem to find any locally in my size

I love em, I've got the blue ones and the white/lime, and they're very comfortable and have great traction. Not quite casual enough I would wear outside of a golfing environment on purpose, however.

I love em, I've got the blue ones and the white/lime, and they're very comfortable and have great traction. Not quite casual enough I would wear outside of a golfing environment on purpose, however.
Oh nice. Comfort was my biggest concern as they look a bit more traditional. I'm stuck between these and the Biodrive Leather. After reading that thread they seem to be pretty popular

Oh nice. Comfort was my biggest concern as they look a bit more traditional. I'm stuck between these and the Biodrive Leather. After reading that thread they seem to be pretty popular

i have walked 18 in them and they're very comfortable, though not quite to the level of my Del Mars. I like the more traditional look to them which is what drove me to them in the first place. There's alot of sales on the older models too. I got my white ones for like $80 a month ago.

I have the gray and red pair and I really like them. They are comfortable to walk and and very lightweight. They can get a little squeeky every now and then, but that would be my only complaint. Good traction in slightly wet conditions like morning dew.

Appreciate the info fellas, i really do like the way these look.

I own two pairs, I haven't owned many shoes in my short golf career but I liked my first pair so much I had to buy another pair this year on closeout I'll be wearing this style for a while

I have two pairs and love mine also. They look good with shorts or pants, classic and stylish. The only thing that annoys me is that the toe box creases, but maybe it's more in the way I walk than the shoes haha.

Back