Any chance the face cup technology moves into the Apex MB or something similar?

Matt Wood calls you up and says "Let's play at the Hideaway today, but you can only play one hole, either course" Whats your answer?

That's too tough! Best hole, I think, is 18 on the Clive. That demands 2 great shots.

Oldest Callaway Branded club that you know of that is currently being played on any of the major tours

Hi Harry!

In future iterations of the Apex irons, will cup face tech be in the entire set? Also, is the perimeter slide weight going to stay for future versions for the GBB?

Also, this is my reminder that Odyssey needs to offer an updated Jailbird. I will take a White Hot RX insert and an all stainless finish like Keegan has :)

Harry, I miss you.

Really though, any thoughts on using the grooves from the pm grind (all the way to the toe) On a standard wedge like the md3?

Really nice of Callaway to do this! Outstanding support!!

There is a lot of speculation about TM being sold. On a scale of 1 (never going to happen) to 100 (certain to happen) what are the odds of Callaway making that purchase?

Callaway has done a great job with their long drive division. How close is the competition between Callaway and all the other companies? What input have your staffers like Jamie given that your r & d guys may not have thought about?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

A lot of collaboration! We use those guys like high speed test pilots. I think we have the biggest team out there.

These are fun to read especially when we will be at Callaway HQ tomorrow.

How are consumer's reacting to the release of the Shamrock MD3s? Better than expected?

Great! I think we sold out all of our limited allocation. And we changed the name of it to "Lucky Clover" wedge because..ahem...it's actually not a Shamrock. Got some calls on that one so we just changed it!

Hi Harry!

Now that you've worked with Boeing on the XR driver and it was a success, any plans to take a look at doing something with irons for more speed?

I got on to customize a 816 Alpha fairway and saw that there were no heavy shaft options (above 80 grams) without an upcharge. I realize some of that is a numbers game, but are there really so few golfers that want a heavier shaft or am I an exception?

Yeah, 80 g is a small segment now as people have gone lighter in their wood and iron shafts.

Harry! when is the Chrome Soft Dot coming out! Is this the slightly firmer model?

YOU ARE THE MAN.

DoubleZ

ZZ-we haven't decided on that yet.

I love the Boeing / Callaway collaboration... what does Alan think of it ;-)

Any chance the face cup technology moves into the Apex MB or something similar?

Not on the MB but we have some really awesome irons we are planning on in the future that will truly break down compromises. My Apex CF16's are firmly in the bag for this year though!

Okay last one.
Best version of the four horsemen?

Harry, I miss you.

Really though, any thoughts on using the grooves from the pm grind (all the way to the toe) On a standard wedge like the md3?

yes we have prototyped that one and are testing with Tour players to see if they like it.

Back