Flashy or Conservative?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
How would you describe your apparel on the course if you had to choose one of the two?

Last edited by a moderator:
Conservative. Although I do have a couple pretty bright pieces. Generally save those for fundraiser scrambles though! I usually stick pretty close to blues, greys, and blacks.

Definitely conservative and old school. There was a time in my late 30's when I let the colors and plaids out of the closet, but no more :)

Generally conservative, although I enjoy a bit of flash for fun once in a while. Like this:

Knicks.jpg

kind of flashy. I have been wearing joggers and usually some greyson print polo. I don't shy away from brighter colors in both tops and pants/shorts.

Definitely conservative.

Definitely on the conservative side of things. I like the flashy look, but don't think I could pull it off.

Depends who my audience is hahahaha

If I play with the older crowd, they'd call me flashy.
If I played with the younger crowd, they'd call me conservative.

I think I'm pretty neutral overall. I've got a couple pieces that have some flash, but nothing crazy (until the joggers arrive haha)

If I have to pick one side I'd say conservative.

Conservative in my own way. Most of my golf polos are maroon.

Conservative. I have one pink shirt that I bought for a breast cancer charity scramble. Other than that it's mostly solid grey, black, or red.

Conservatively flashy.

Neutral.. blues, beige, grey.. pretty typical and nothing crazy.. but I would definitely rock something with some flash to it if I had

Farther on the flashy side but I've toned down a lot in the past year or so :LOL:

Definitely conservative. I can’t pull this sort of thing off

I’ll go a little wild with my shirts. Tattoo Golf has some great stuff. But not the shorts/pants or shoes. Sometimes hats. Just can seem to make myself wear wacky pants for some reason. 🤷‍♂️

Conservative for sure. Simple would be a good word.

I think I am closer to conservative.

(paging @X.Man)

Flashy and...

Tournaments and get together? Flashier. That’s when I bust out the fun shirts (y)

Pretty simple. Comfortable conservative would be my jam.

Tournaments and get together? Flashier. That’s when I bust out the fun shirts (y)
Those are exactly the times when I'll let my freak flag fly!

Definitely conservative

Back