Flashy or Conservative?

Conservative with a bit of pop somewhere. But probably more conservative than anything else. Lol.

I guess it depends on my Mood that day. But long gone are the days of the highlighter yellow shirts 😬😬
If I close my eyes real tight I can still see the Pkorf highlighter glow.

Conservative

I’d say more on the conservative side but I do like some bright colors from time to time.

Conservative with the one exception of the ultimate weekend of golf.

Where I play "conservative" golf clothes actually end up looking flashy, as they are actually golf clothes :ROFLMAO:

There needs to be a 3rd category where jeans, tank tops, and flips flops are essential (SoCal muni life).

I tend to go with solids or textured patterns, but will wear brighter colors.

Flashy hurts my eyes. Looks good on you, though.

Seriously, I like to blend but always respect those with an extra flair.

Very conservative. As in prior to THP, I didn't wear shorts even during 100° rounds.

Now you wear jorts?? They’re so bad I had to type it correctly three times before autocorrect let it through.

I rarely wear anything other than summer weight golf slacks anywhere. I look the same mowing my yard as I do on the course. It’s not flashy but it screams “if he gets the call he’ll park his f’ing mower right out front and go play the back nine”.

That’s what I wear. I once wore the same type of pants about 5 days straight at work. One of the ladies called me out on it. Haha on her, lol. I bought enough of them on summer clearance @Budget Golf that I had a pair a day for two weeks if I didn’t wash them. I still have 3 pairs brand new, so I’ll keep them confused for a while, lol. I know what I like and what I don’t? $90 slacks for $9.99? Ok. Only problem is I’ve lost 70# since then.

2021 clearance can’t get hear soon enough!!

As I slim back down to my fighting weight, I may consider being a little more flashy. Right now I don’t want to be noticed other than by having to ask what’s the course record at the turn.

FML-I wanted to change my “mood” to something other than “close minded”. That was a joke with someone that thought it funny. It was time to move on.

So I’m an old guy trying to figure out how to change it and somehow now I’m elated?

Whatever. I’m elated by this. It’ll change but not tonight.

Not flashy

I can do brighter colors, but I generally stay to solids, so I can do flashy in color, but conservative in design.

I feel constrained...

Given the two choices, I'd have to say conservative. But I actually get complemented on my style both on and off the course, so it's anything but bland.

Billy Horschel at the Sentry TOC has me thinking I’d go flashy with those trousers:

C90C3453-9A9F-4D23-A9DE-F36D950EB535.jpeg

Billy Horschel at the Sentry TOC has me thinking I’d go flashy with those trousers:

View attachment 8987190
With those pants, you not only HAVE to go with a solid color polo, you have to be really careful of the sponsors logos you have on there!

Flashy
vvvvv
dfe772a0fc29e97eae97e49d0c010d02.jpg

Conservative and almost always blue. Did see a group of guys today at TPC that were competing for the ugliest pants on the course. Multiple mentions in the club house afterwards.

I tend to be more conservative But I would wear pretty much anything for fun and to get a laugh.
Life's too short to not laugh sometimes.

How would you describe your apparel on the course if you had to choose one of the two?
Conservative. Its one of the few times when Id ever stand for being called conservative. LOL
All jokes aside, for me its simple colors, not too many different colors, no crazy patterns or colors that are too bright. For pants, its always either black, knaki or white pants. For shoes, its always and only saddle shoes.

I have a pair of these I wear to a tournament once or twice per year.

tiki-bar-blue-mens-short_1.jpg

Back