Flashy or Conservative?

Boy Giphy doesnt return the kinda of fun options you might expect with the word “conservative.”

Huh....

Well, I’d say I’m more reserved in my apparel choices. Every so often I can get hip with the kids and show some flair...

Conservative for me.

I feel like I have both.. but very few flashy things..

Conservative with a bit of pop somewhere. But probably more conservative than anything else. Lol.

I guess it depends on my Mood that day. But long gone are the days of the highlighter yellow shirts 😬😬

Definitely conservative

Conservative controversial.

I feel like I straddle the line, but probably more conservative with the colors.

In the past I’ve been pretty conservative but I’ve upped my belt, hat, and shoe game the last few years especially compared to the over 50 crowd that I mostly play with. I exclusively wear one of my 5 pairs of Ignite Proadapt shoes now and 4 pairs are in these colors. I have two of the green/champagne ones now, lol.

9E3A3050-23A4-4930-B2D4-93CF71C9992F.jpeg50782318-7ECB-44A1-80B4-C4B10997CBEE.jpegB51D0071-84E5-423C-A501-02EA753421E1.jpeg

Last edited:
I used to be way flashier, probably up until a couple years ago. Lately though I've been enjoying a more conservative with three occasional flash thrown in. The flashy stuff is sometimes to tough to match up without buying a whole outfit.

I used to be way flashier, probably up until a couple years ago. Lately though I've been enjoying a more conservative with three occasional flash thrown in. The flashy stuff is sometimes to tough to match up without buying a whole outfit.
I leaned into the '80s flashy neon stuff hard when it was popular in that era - I was a "glow in the dark" golfer back then, there was nothing too loud or obnoxious to wear on the golf course. But I was in my 20's and could pull it off then.

Conservative but can turn in the flash at any given time.

Conservative, solid shorts & pants (mostly grey, black or white) shirts l like a little more color along the lines of pinks, purples & reds. Gator/croc belts & shield tip shoes. Old school.

I can go either way. Most of the time I'm more conservative though.

Trending flashy!

Conservative. Although I do have a couple pretty bright pieces. Generally save those for fundraiser scrambles though! I usually stick pretty close to blues, greys, and blacks.

Ehh we’re boring but about the same apparel wise.

Of course you and I want the best camo against bears we can get. Ha.

Very conservative.

Different setups call for different getups.

Very conservative. As in prior to THP, I didn't wear shorts even during 100° rounds.

Pretty conservative but I may wear a couple flashy pieces from time to time

Flashy I'd say

Definitely err more on the side of conservative. I'm usually a pretty reserved guy in person, so that tends to be where I head. The more subdued Cloudspun gear is perfect for me.

Back