Flashy or Conservative?

I, too, lean on the conservative side. However, I have a few items that could be considered flashy.

How would you describe your apparel on the course if you had to choose one of the two?
Conservative. I prefer the Johnny Cash "Man In Black" look.
That way, people can't tell who's making all of the really bad hits.
The whole "red shirt on Sunday" thing is just showing off...

Much more towards the conservative style, but I don't mind a bit of flash here and there.

How would you describe your apparel on the course if you had to choose one of the two?

I'm Flash-ative.
I like wearing colors, but nothing that will make someone go, "look over at that guy".

Flashy - red, orange, light blue with a matching hat and pair of code chaos....

Conservative. Although I do have a couple pretty bright pieces. Generally save those for fundraiser scrambles though! I usually stick pretty close to blues, greys, and blacks.
Same with me, LM & Hreski for outings but casual the rest of the time.

Conservative. Although I do have a couple pretty bright pieces. Generally save those for fundraiser scrambles though! I usually stick pretty close to blues, greys, and blacks.
This is me, My slacks and shorts are standard Conservitive, black Grey and Blue mostly, but i have some Polos......

I am pretty conservative these days.

Conservative, but on occasion I jump to this look:

Attachments

• 1609950809800.png
    1609950809800.png
    465.1 KB · Views: 1
Mostly conservative. Dark pants, and blues and greys for shirts. Summer months see a little more color in terms of shorts, and some fun patterns as well.

Flashy, I tend to add some colors and style that wouldn't be considered conservative

I go with classic!!

1609965336275.jpeg

Depends on the company.
70/30 conservative. Sadly

A good mix of both. I don't mind a little flash now and then

Pretty conservative for me

I'm pretty neutral, but like when a bright color is slightly mixed in. So conservative.

I tend to be very conservative in my clothing choices. I tend to stick out no matter what I wear.

I tend to be very conservative in my clothing choices. I tend to stick out no matter what I wear.
Me too - you already stand out from the crowd when you're 6'6", I don't need any more help!

Me too - you already stand out from the crowd when you're 6'6", I don't need any more help!

Very true! When my wife needs to find me in a crowd she just finds something to see a little bit over everyone and spots me fairly easily.:ROFLMAO:

I'd describe it as boring.... conservative probably, but boring for sure

Tend to go with plain but fairly vibrant colored polos, so I guess a little conservative
Black shorts definitely conservative
Shoes As flashy as I can find. Hate black or white shoes.
Used to dress much more flashy back in the UK, especially in my Poulter tartans. Looking at photos now, I looked a ****!!!!

Back