Flavored coffee syrups do you use them?

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I used to drink my coffee only black, about six months ago I switched to cream and now I'm drinking flavored creams. The other day a friend sent me some flavored syrups to try out and have to admit they are fantastic. Just add a little syrup and good to go. These were all caramel flavors but I'd love to try some other kinds. Ever tried them or used them with your coffee? Whats your favorite brand or flavor?

IMG_3416.png

I actually really like the middle one in your kit.

I actually really like the middle one in your kit.
Thats the one I'm currently using its really good

What’s a coffee? ;)

@jdox. You’ve gone dark side and need an intervention. First step: admit you are powerless over sugar and cream. ☕
I know there is no going back now :oops:

No. Black coffee only.

Man, those look good. I stopped dressing my coffee in an effort to achieve some health and fitness goals. Caramel Pecan though, holy f**k!

Oh, Gawd, No!!! Coffee should only be drunk black, amaro, nero, unless it is scheiss and then you can add what you want :)

Not I, I’ll use just a bout any milk-type product we have laying around though.

Black 98% of the time. 1% if I'm feeling fancy, then I'll add some flavor. 1% when I'm in Vegas & up early, then it's either bailey's or kahlua.

hard pass.jpg

95% is black... At Starbucks I'll add sugar free vanilla

eww no

Anyone make iced coffee with these? My wife has been searching for something, but it's never as good as Starbucks she says. Plus, if I tell her a THP'er gave me the advice, it will help my golf game too ;).

Never tried the syrups. I use hazelnut flavored creamers. You black coffee only guys are as bad as us Chicagoans who thinks it’s a sin to put ketchup on a hot dog.

No ...

Glad you found a way to enjoy your coffee.

I drink it black. I usually drink single origin coffee, roasterd within 30 days, grind the beans right before brewing. It would be unsulting to those beans to add anything ... that's the way I enjoy.

Celebrating our differences.

Only organic 2% in my organic Columbian, thank you. ;)

I occasionally use the Torani sugar free syrups (french vanilla or caramel) when I want my coffee a little sweet. Otherwise it's usually just coffee and a bit of whole milk.

Nope. Just a little cream and a stevia or splenda if I am at a coffee shop that doesn't have stevia. My wife loves all the flavored creamers and anytime I take a sip of her coffee I gag a little. I'll do just creamer in a pinch but I can't do black.

Back