malemotives

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 17.4
Will play my last round of golf... for the year, here in Washington state, tomorrow. Arrive in Florida Friday afternoon... Spring Hill (Tampa/St Pete area). Looking forward to warmer weather. Will also be attending the PGA Show in Orlando in January.

awesome! the weather is spectacular right now.

We arrived last Saturday morning in Naples and have another 5 days before we head back north. We’ll be back for 15 days at Christmas. We never tire of the views.

999724F0-9BAC-43F4-BF38-C6F94F5ECD69.jpeg50BCDB16-4D26-4CF3-96CC-BB0AC2567986.jpeg02177123-10E8-4C89-A7B3-F660ABCCA89B.jpeg

Landed from Florida this morning, temperature drop from 80+ to less than 40 here......:eek:

Played some great courses, eat some great shrimp and drank some awful beer.

I just spent a week in the Miami and Keys areas. I only got to play golf once, but it sure was a great time.

I’m heading to Tampa for Thanksgiving. No golf unfortunately. But, no snow either.

yup! was just down in south Florida last week. Weather wasn't great, had several fronts come through but had 2 good days... here's one of them from my view at our place down there.

74QbqBz.jpg

It’s been a beautiful week down here. 40s-50s at night and upper 70s during the day. Been practicing in the afternoons. Been so nice. Anyone coming down the next 10 days should have great weather. And the courses look great ( at least up by me ) currently.

I'll be down there for Christmas if anyone is around and wants to play... I'm down!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back