Florida Gathering

I wonder if ddelise payed attention to The Morgan Cup at all

Good luck at the gathering this weekend. Let me know who this Yoccos character is once you meet him.

You be the brunt of a few jokes for this comment...JUST KIDDING!

No idea who Yoccos is but from the previous posts, I can't wait to meet him!

You be the brunt of a few jokes for this comment...JUST KIDDING!

I threw it out there just for shiznits and giggles. I know the names of most of all the big posters around here. I just haven't met everyone (yet). That's why I'm very excited for tomorrow.

Good luck at the gathering this weekend. Let me know who this Yoccos character is once you meet him.

I hear he is TexMex, likes burritos (taquitos optional) and beer, loves "wedge play", and does not suffer fools gladly! And cash money never hurts...

I threw it out there just for shiznits and giggles. I know the names of most of all the big posters around here. I just haven't met everyone (yet). That's why I'm very excited for tomorrow.

you'll never forget him after this weekend

Stupid Yoccos. What does Florida have that Illinois doesn't? I would have gladly wiped sweat off your brow.

So you are telling me I'm playing with my favorite golf buddy (my dad), mr THP himself, and the living legend Yoccos. Awesome

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

So you are telling me I'm playing with my favorite golf buddy (my dad), mr THP himself, and the living legend Yoccos. Awesome

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

PM Chunkylover so he can tell you the rules of golfing with JB. There are a few of them, and Chunky has learned the hard way that you have to follow them closely.

My post in regards to the groups has been updated. Chedster moved back to the middlw group and Butch was added to my group. Idrops has also donated a pair of Polarized Columbia sunglasses to the cause. I haven't decided what these will be awarded for, but I'll think of something.

Man who is this marcawesome character coming to play??? I was hoping to be the only Mexican at this shindig.

Dude, it is awesome that you're gonna be here. Tad, I was a bit disappointed that I'm not with JWoww but since we have an out of towner I'll gladly shift over. Ok are we set here? No more surprises? Is Captain Intensity coming?

Wowowowowow! First THP guru himself JB joining us and then - Bam! - another surprise in the form of Yoccos! This is gonna be awesome! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Wait... Are we playing for taquitos or burritos?

Ok - I just gassed up the car and preset the Navi. T-minus 12 hours to departure time. Tick tock, tick tock...

Can't believe that T-Mex is making the trek from AZ; that's awesome!! You guys will have a blast!

Yoccos - gaming the Adams tomorrow? :D

Now we know why the special trip to FL! Have fun buddy!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

So Yoccos is coming and a monsoon drops on top of us in the last hour. Thanks for bringing the rain from Arizona, TMex. :alien:

Tampa - looks like about a 90 min drive. Want to get there around 8, so leaving at 6:30.

Safe drive then and safe drive as well for the guys coming from other parts of FL.

Thanks - Starbucks will be my friend. It's the drive home I'm worried about - I am going to be tired after 2 rounds!

Back