Florida Gathering

Ched the pleasure was all mine. I'm glad we could all come togther and share some time on the golfing course. See you soon, you know where to find me.

I want to thank Tadashi70 for taking the time to put together a wonderful gathering. I enjoyed meeting everyone and had an excellent time. Thank you TroutBum for the Bridgestones. They will certainly come in handy. Thanks to DDelise for the cool bag towel, too! I couldn't have asked for a better cart partner than idrops and thanks for donating the Columbia sunglasses for the putting contest prize.

It was a pleasure meeting all who attended and I look forward to seeing you again soon. I can't thank Tadashi70 enough for the effort.

What a great time today!!! It was good to see everyone and meet new folks.

Sounds like a good group. Who rode with TMex? He's a fun guy, but generates a lot of heat because of those long sleeve shirts he wears under his golf shirts.

Kevin

What a great time today!!! It was good to see everyone and meet new folks.

Glad you came out my man! See you next time! Nice Video by the way at THP Head quarters...

Sounds like a good group. Who rode with TMex? He's a fun guy, but generates a lot of heat because of those long sleeve shirts he wears under his golf shirts.

Kevin

JB rode with him and they played with Wakerider and his dad.

Sounded like a great time it sucks that I had to miss it. It will take hell or high water for me to miss the next meet up with some THP ers.

Definitely had a great time out there with everyone today!

Knockin' it around with chedster, idrops, and ddelise on the New Course was a blast! Sorry I couldn't have been more help to my team! And still can't believe I won the closest to the pin contest!

And then hitting up the South course with JB, Yoccos, and Spank was a trip! The South course is an absolute beast and that track and the rest of Grand Cypress will provide an amazing THP outing next May!

Thanks to THP for donating the THP putter cover I won, to idrops for the Columbia sunglasses that were won in the afternoon session, to ddelise for the towels, and to trout for the golf ball sleeves!

And a HUGE thanks once again to Tadashi for not only donating the shirt for the long drive contest but for putting this whole shindig together! Class act guy... All the way!

I love hearing about this sort of thing! Sounds like you guys had a good time.

Well after being tuckered out after yesterdays rounds I wanted to come in here and say thanks to Tadashi for putting this on. Trout, it was mighty kind of you to get us some balls for the event. Real sorry you had to miss out man. Idrops and ddelise, it was great to meet you guys and thanks for for the SS towel and the glasses that were given away.

All in all it was fun. I wasn't having a stellar game but those are the breaks. My apologies in advance b/c I wanted to take more pics and videos than I was able to (I'll blame that on my sorry looking game). It was great to meet folks and put a name to an avatar/screen name. It's always a blast to tee it up with THP'ers. Hopefully this won't be the last I see of these fellas before the outing.

I had a great time, played a fantastic course and met some great people. I had a great time playing with JB and Yoccos in the morning. Yoccos was really working a new set of clubs, and JB is just a great golfer. The new course is just a fun course. If you played smart it didn't play real tough. It was wide open with huge fairways without being so easy it made it boring. It is probably my new favorite course.

I played with Ddelise, Chedster and Idrops in the afternoon on the North/South course. We thought weather was going to be a problem but didn't end up getting any rain. By the end of the 2nd 18 we were all about to drop, but we had a great time. I should be a T.P. Mills salesman, because DDelise was ready to shovel out some dough for the Trad II I have been demoing from them.

I want to thank Tadashi for putting this altogether, and to trout, Idrops, and JB for throwing in free swag. My dad didn't get a chance to thank anyone, he had to jet right after the first game, But he said to thank everyone, and he had a great time.

I can't wait for the next one.

Sorry for the late post - was beat when I got home and then had some family things to do this morning.

Anyway, similar to everyone else I too had a great time meeting my fellow THP'ers and playing some fun golf.

Special thanks to Tadashi for setting everything up and for donating the Long Drive Prize. And thanks for invoking the "Only a THP'er can win a prize rule" otherwise your buddie would have walked away with the prize with his driver that laughed at mine as it flew by it! And like we discussed, I think we say all teams tied for first place and leave it at that.

I would like to give a quick shout out to my fellow Native New Jersean SirSliceAlot - I think we had a great time riding together the first round. And I must say, nobody has a screen name that better fits them!:act-up: Congrats on winning the closest to the pin.

And IDrops, for someone who has only been playing for a couple of years, you are doing great. He is fearless with the chipper and putter, and rattled a few Flag Sticks and backs of the cups (a couple of chip ins for birds too!). And thanks for donating the sunglasses for the putting competition. I know you mentioned I knocked it to 3 feet from 25 yards, but I think it was more like 29 yards (not that I stepped it off or anything:act-up:).

As for Chedster, you have to respect someone that is a member of a golfing community full of club-ho's and games some classic Macgregor VIP forged Musclebacks! He's got some serious game - I think I saw a 2 iron come out of the bag! And props for carrying jumper cables with you - otherwise Wakerider might still be in the parking lot.

Wakerider - "thanks" for letting me play the TP Mills during our round. Your being so nice is going to cost me $ big time! Keep working with the new R11 irons - they are some sweet sticks.

Yoccos it was great meeting you. Anyone who travels cross country from one place where they can play golf (not like it's the middle of the winter) at the last minute to play with some THP friends, that is just pretty cool. I hope you had a great round this morning and are enjoying the football games today on the big screen.

JB - Thanks for putting together a forum where strangers from around the country can get together without ever having met before and just have a good time. And special thanks for the Burger recommendation for lunch. Not sure if it is because while dieting the past few weeks I have not had a burger, I was just really really hungry, or whatever - but "Ummm, that was a tasty burger!".

Spank - we didn't get to tee-it up together, so maybe next time. If you do have any pics, please upload them when you get a chance.

As others have mentioned, I hope we can make this a semi regular outing - every few months would be great.

Ciao!

Some snaps:

IMG_1729.jpg

Idrops, DDelise, Wakerider

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

I had a little issue with THE WALL

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

Looking forward to more pics and/or videos!

Very cool enjoyed the photos!!!!

Looks like you guys had a blast, hope to see more pics a videos posted.

where the hell are all the pics from this fellas? I have been waiting patiently

Wow, looks like everyone enjoyed them self's what a beautiful day.

Chedster and Tadashi should have some pics/vids to post. Hopefully soon.

I do have some to post, but I need to re-size them first. They are much to big for the forum. Give me a bit to work on them and I'll get them up.

Wow! idrops, thanks for posting the shot of me on the tee. SOOOOO many swing flaws! Can you say over-swinging?

I do have some to post, but I need to re-size them first. They are much to big for the forum. Give me a bit to work on them and I'll get them up.

Change the upload size in photobucket. It will change them as you are uploading.

Sounds like a great time was had by all, great job T!!

[video=youtube;jMH89T-VSu8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMH89T-VSu8[/video]

Spank decided to follow me into the water on 15. He has a video of my epic miss...

Spank was supposed to make this putt or at least the come backer...this is not to make fun but I thought it was going to be a great angle shot..

This may have been posted in the outing thread but he smoked this drive!!

Back