Florida Gathering

Just to be clear...are we playing the New Course first and N/S second?

Yes that is correct sir, New, lunch and north/south. I'm going sleepy time now....til later

Kongfrontation

I won't give you any hints as to my looks nor to my time of arrival. This is for the simple reason that I want each one of you who don't know me to go to every one of the golfers on the range and ask each of them, "You Spank?". It makes for great entertainment. And just to be nice I'll give you guys one clue about me... I'm male.

I won't give you any hints as to my looks nor to my time of arrival. This is for the simple reason that I want each one of you who don't know me to go to every one of the golfers on the range and ask each of them, "You Spank?". It makes for great entertainment. And just to be nice I'll give you guys one clue about me... I'm male.

Ahhhahahah!!!

I'll give em a hint

Hes asian

Ahhhahahah!!!

I'll give em a hint

Hes asian

Dude you're blowing my cover. Stop that. There's nothing more than I need early on a Saturday morning than a gut busting laugh or ten.

We have an open spot for Saturday. We lost another, anyone know someone that may want to play golf all day for $69 on one the best sets of tracks in the Nation? Anyone.....anyone....Bueller....Bueller.....is this thing on?!

Kongfrontation

We have an open spot for Saturday. We lost another, anyone know someone that may want to play golf all day for $69 on one the best sets of tracks in the Nation? Anyone.....anyone....Bueller....Bueller.....is this thing on?!

Kongfrontation

Who is not able to make it? Fairway2Green?

Who is not able to make it? Fairway2Green?

No he hasn't responded to my PMs either so I may have two spots. But I know one for sure is open. I think I'll be inviting a buddy of mine. See if I can get him to sign up for THP.

Kongfrontation

No he hasn't responded to my PMs either so I may have two spots. But I know one for sure is open. I think I'll be inviting a buddy of mine. See if I can get him to sign up for THP.

Kongfrontation

Who is playing and who is not playing?

Im sorry to hear that Tadashi. I know youve worked hard to get things right on this one.

Kongfrontation

Who is playing and who is not playing?

Idrops, DDelise, Spank, wakerider, tadashi, sirslice, Nickpergande, Chedster, my dad, Wake's dad, fairways?

Kongfrontation

Im sorry to hear that Tadashi. I know youve worked hard to get things right on this one.

Thank you Thainer. It is what...what it is....that just means more rangeballs for me

Kongfrontation

Idrops, DDelise, Spank, wakerider, tadashi, sirslice, Nickpergande, Chedster, my dad, Wake's dad, fairways?

Kongfrontation

At least you ran rock a 4some and two 3somes

Temp hijack: LMAO @ TC! Wish I could meet up with you guys but 1200 miles away. You guys will have a blast without a doubt!! Look forward to some pics and stories from this outing!

Tappin' from my iPad!

My irons came in today, so I will have them at the outing.

I have a serious case of the shanks right now, Hopefully I can get them ironed out at the range tomorrow or my teammates may have to carry my ass all day.

I have a serious case of the shanks right now, Hopefully I can get them ironed out at the range tomorrow or my teammates may have to carry my ass all day.

I'm sure it will be fine - don't even worry about it.

I'm not worried about it, either day it will be a fun day of playing a fantastic course with new people. I typically only get frustrated golfing when I have been playing well and go out and play poorly. My last two rounds have been 99 and 100, so I pretty much can't go downhill. Should make for a good day.

I hope everyone else is as excited as I am.

Definitely excited. Real pisser about the others, Tad. Looks like I'm not going to see what an actual face eater looks like (or a set of Nike Pro combos :D ).

Definitely excited. Real pisser about the others, Tad. Looks like I'm not going to see what an actual face eater looks like (or a set of Nike Pro combos :D ).

Ok - help with the lingo - face eater???

Ouch! Your loss!! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

If they still exist when you arrive I can help you work them out....I'll just hit your clubs and you can watch me...hehehe. You'll be fine!!

Kongfrontation

Ok - help with the lingo - face eater???

F2G = Face eater. He used to say in other convos that he would eat your face when it comes to golfing and production. From the book of F2G vocabulary.

Back