Florida Gathering

Thanks - Starbucks will be my friend. It's the drive home I'm worried about - I am going to be tired after 2 rounds!

Red Bull! Red Bull! Red Bull! Red Bull!

Sugar free rockstar foe me

Kongfrontation

Although I'll be so tired someone is gonna have to start a drip line IV for me. Your dad is a doc right? :D

Although I'll be so tired someone is gonna have to start a drip line IV for me. Your dad is a doc right? :D

You can help you mentally or with a law suit. My moms is the MD.

Kongfrontation

I'm headed to bed, I'll be getting up in a few hours and headed to Grand Cypress... Can't freaking wait. See you all in the morning.

I'm headed to bed, I'll be getting up in a few hours and headed to Grand Cypress... Can't freaking wait. See you all in the morning.

Hit them good man. Don't forget to stand on the fringe while JB is putting. It is a weird rule that he has. Crazy!

Have fun all! Should be a good time

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Weather looks good, should be a great day of golf, getting ready now, see you guys soon.

Enjoy the day!

Did Yahhcos get there?

Enjoy the day!

Did Yahhcos get there?

The TMEX arrived and after picking him up from the airport, we arrived back at THP HQ at a little after midnight. Im exhausted, but up and ready. GG is sleeping, so I cannot steam the wrinkles out of my outfit, which is driving me crazy (those that know me, know I cannot stand that). We put together Yoccos' bag last night and he will select a putter this morning and we will hit the course.

The TMEX arrived and after picking him up from the airport, we arrived back at THP HQ at a little after midnight. Im exhausted, but up and ready. GG is sleeping, so I cannot steam the wrinkles out of my outfit, which is driving me crazy (those that know me, know I cannot stand that). We put together Yoccos' bag last night and he will select a putter this morning and we will hit the course.

Wake up GG!

I love how you guys go out of ur way to pick up and drop ppl off at the airport. And don't worry JB I'm a wrinkle freak too, think its from being in the military.

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

There's a bad weather cell coming our way from Tampa. Hope it misses us.

What are you the grim reaper?
Never tempt the mistress we call golf weather. :act-up:

Have fun out there everyone. We should see some good pic's/vids from this.

Ok I'm awake... what's going on? Oh yeah, golf... see you guys in a bit.

This thread has already been a lot of fun, looking forward to the post round talk and pictures. Have fun guys.

Hope you all have a great time today.

This thread has already been a lot of fun, looking forward to the post round talk and pictures. Have fun guys.

Hope you all have a great time today.

Same here, I have been following the thread and trying to work out a Florida trip but not this time. Looks like a lot of fun, maybe next time...

Well let me say it was a success. Yoccos showed, JB was tired, Spank and sirslice were casually late. Wake and his dad showed up along with Chedster, DDelise and idrops. Tadashi had dad and buddy in tow.

We all arrived at 815 shook hands and started warming up. Poor JB had sleep following him on the range but he shook him loose. Tmex was a welcome addition, wish we could have spent more time together. After passing out a sleeve of Bridgestone B330RX courtesy of TroutBum, who couldn't make it...thank you my friend.
We all headed to the first tee where we were met by a cluster of carts. My man running the box was just a little behind. But he got everyone off and running without a hitch.
Videos of the first tee to follow along with picks of the course.
DDelise won the long drive and sirslice won the closet to the pin. Scores will be released shortly.

Kongfrontation

...and DDelise won the Columbia sunglasses for closest to the pin on about a 25 yard putt. He left it about three foot from the pin. Actually, that putt is gonna cost him about $400 buckarooooos.

...and DDelise won the Columbia sunglasses for closest to the pin on about a 25 yard putt. He left it about three foot from the pin. Actually, that putt is gonna cost him about $400 buckarooooos.

It was great meeting you today. Thank you for coming. Do me a favor and PM me your office number. I need to get my eyes checked. Seriously.....

Kongfrontation

He's been spoiled by that TP Mills putter! That IS a sweet stick!

I want to thank Tadashi70 for taking the time to put together a wonderful gathering. I enjoyed meeting everyone and had an excellent time. Thank you TroutBum for the Bridgestones. They will certainly come in handy. Thanks to DDelise for the cool bag towel, too! I couldn't have asked for a better cart partner than idrops and thanks for donating the Columbia sunglasses for the putting contest prize.

It was a pleasure meeting all who attended and I look forward to seeing you again soon. I can't thank Tadashi70 enough for the effort.

Back