FootJoy HyperFlex Wrapid

Not a bad looking shoe. I tend to like white golf shoes. I have a pair of gray pro/sl that I do wear but much prefer my white pair. At a buck 80 I’d pass. I wait till I can can find a sale on what I’m wanting.

A BOA is good for the laces but I think getting it on with my high instep a nd the high back would not be the most fun (I already own a pair of light FJ's that present that issue). $180 US seems steep for non-leather to me.

None of my info sent to me had anything about waterproofing. They might have more on the website.
When I saw these on here I went looking on the web and they are saying they have a top water proof membrane. Interested on how comfy these are.

Off of the FJ site.
100% Waterproof Technical Mesh System
Breathable mesh lined with a waterproof membrane barrier for complete protection and breathability in any weather condition.

Other than the spikes, 180° opposite from what I wear. With that said, I still like them.

I like these. I would like them for $120 a bunch more. Need more info on waterproofing but will definitely consider these if they are comfortable and waterproofish. Pass the checklist on looks and fit my laziness of not wanting to tie laces.

I can say in hand they look pretty good. When you first put them on they aren’t the most comfortable shoes I have tried in that particular style and feel a bit narrow. Sizing seems to mirror the rest of the HyperFlex line which means try them on first.

I think I could come to like them but seeing just the images, it’s a toss up

Yes please, can't wait to see the other colors, but I'd rock that pair right there! I love BOA.

I like the looks, I watched the FJ launch last week, lots of good looking stuff this year

I like the look of these. The gray/red is better than the black IMO. I’m not usually a fan of the boa look on most shoes but this shoe looks better in the boa version than the laced version.

Those look good, but without waterproofing and at 180 I'm probably out
That's the one thing that was holding me back until I saw this:
100% Waterproof Technical Mesh System
Breathable mesh lined with a waterproof membrane barrier for complete protection and breathability in any weather condition.
https://www.footjoy.com/boa/hyperflex-boa®/001HFX.html
PDP_Small_0000_Waterproof_Hyperflex.jpg

Those are not bad at all.

I have not looked them up and have no info on them.
The first thing I think of is Nike fly nit. Or yeezy shoe. Something to that effect.

Yeah, I really kinda like those. Look super comfy.

I'm traditionally a FJ guy, both those are fugly. I could never bring myself to like the Hyperflex line either. I guess I'm too traditional when it comes to shoes.

Saw these in the IG feed last night. I think it’s hilarious so many just assume it’s Velcro. Lol. I think they look sweet and if I’m honest hate shoes with laces

F U G L Y!!
... but I might buy them next year once they are sitting in stores and prices go down to about $80 ;)

I love the waterproof claims. It's always fun to hear.

What sucks about it? Likely not stain proof. I can't imagine they will look particularly good after a wet day out there when you step through the water/ground.

Back